St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I have very sensitive skin that is prone to eczema, combination skin that gets really dry in some places and really oily with breakouts in other places. This scrub works well to exfoliate and get rid of the oil without irritating my skin.
I like how gritty it is bc it exfoliates my skin better. I'm not a big fan of the smell but I don't mind it. I use it in the shower bc it tends to get a little messy when trying to wash it off. I love it
This stuff is really good and gets down deep in the skin but you have to be careful because sometimes it can be a little too rough on your skin and cause cuts, depending on how many times you use a week.
I honestly love this product. I use it every once in a while and when i do it makes my skin so soft and really exfoliates it. Makes my skin end up feeling fresh and i love it.
I used to use this face wash all the time in middle school and high school, it worked so well and I loved the scrub, how it exfoliated my skin. Made it feel so fresh afterwards
I've used this wash for a few years now and i love the way it scrubs my face clean. The roughness is great for removing the layer of dirt from the day. Smells delicious too and always leaves my face soft.
This is a good basics grab. It is a little rough on the skin say have to be careful not to exfoliate too hard or too long. But I did enjoy this product and it lasted a long time
Love this product! I use to use my moms foot scrub on my face before I discovered there was one for the face lol. It removes dirt, blackheads and any kind of grease built up you have. Use enough water while washing your face, the beads can be a little rough. Product is affordable.
This face wash is amazing!!!!!!!!!!! I can't get over how good it works !!! After it feels like my skin is renewed and soft ! I'm a repeated user and it's never a disappointment I bought this at Walmart !
I forgot about this scrub until I saw it on the review board and I can't wait to buy a bottle when I go to the store. This stuff smells amazing and leaves your face feeling so soft.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos