St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love this. I've been using it for ten years. I have a routine of using sea breeze after I shower to check if there is any excess dirt after I wash. when I use this face wash it gets all the excess dirt out of my pores I unlike others.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! My face gets dull and lifeless when I'm stressed from school but when I use this product, my face brightens up and I feel soo refreshed. It sometimes is too rough on my sensitive skin but I love the smell and the effect!
I use this scrub nearly everyday. While I feel I does an excellent job of exfoliating my skin, I don't feel it does a good job controlling my breakouts. Still on a search for the perfect acne treatment.
This face wash/scrub is the best for department store brand! I love how the walnut shells scrub all the dirt and impurities off your face, to leave a clean face. Def recommend!
Ive used one all bottle , my acne got kind better and I sow diference my face was brighter , but I over used it Cus my skin was so dry got flaky ....but took care blemishes ...
I have very sensitive skin that is prone to eczema, combination skin that gets really dry in some places and really oily with breakouts in other places. This scrub works well to exfoliate and get rid of the oil without irritating my skin.
I had high hopes for this product. After using it for 2 weeks I noticed my face was very dry and started peeling. I stopped using the product. I wish it would have worked for me.
This stuff is really good and gets down deep in the skin but you have to be careful because sometimes it can be a little too rough on your skin and cause cuts, depending on how many times you use a week.
This product is not my favorite face wash. I have extremely sensitive skin so it made me break out a little bit. It smells really good though and it felt great going on my skin!
Although I use this product for my face a couple a times during the week, I also use it to exfoliate and scrub off the dead skin after I shave my legs. If you have tanner skin, or overall suffer from "strawberry legs" definitely give this product a try, you will see a difference.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos