St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is a great exfoliant with an awesome fruity smell. It is a little rougher than other others exfoliant, but if you can get past the roughness during use, the way it leaves your skin is worth it.
This isn't ny favorite product for the purposes that it claims but its a great exfoliator i alsi like to were it as a mask to get a nice soft prept face for my moisturizer as far as a black head remover i didn't see a change and I was trying it out for 2 weeks maybe longer might work
This face wash is amazing!!!!!!!!!!! I can't get over how good it works !!! After it feels like my skin is renewed and soft ! I'm a repeated user and it's never a disappointment I bought this at Walmart !
This is a exceptional product. Its budget friendly & is gently enough for everyday use. Definitely a winning combination. I love to try things and always go back to this scrub.
This is a good basics grab. It is a little rough on the skin say have to be careful not to exfoliate too hard or too long. But I did enjoy this product and it lasted a long time
Works really well as a bi-nightly exfoliant for my combination skin. I did notice if I used it every night my face was over producing oil. Would recommend as a way to maintain clear skin rather than as a treatment. Also works really well to remove hair dye/ stains from your skin
Love the sandy texture, nice exfoliater. Doesn't smell bad, leaves face so smooth, very refreshing. Definitely see the difference in skin. Takes away dead cells, leaves face and body like a babes bottom.
I have been using the St. Ives Apricot Scrub for blemish and blackhead control since I was a teen and I can tell you its the best. It has by far the best deep exfoliation compared to the other St. Ives Scrubs. If you have acne or blemishes, it is even better! A plus all the way!
It's not my favorite because it doesn't dry my skin out too bad but it still dries it out none the less and I can't have that happen because my skin is dry enough without it.
I bought this from heb. A local grocery store. I used it for about 2 weeks then my face started to flake and got random red spots all over. Though maybe it was because I wasn't using a moisturizer. So I tried that and it was still splotchy. So I switched to something more natural.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos