St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Love this face scrub. I use it once a week to keep my skin soft. You can even buy a travel size at Walmart for 99 cents where I live and that bottle lasts a few months. A little of scrub goes a long way
Perfect for all types of skin and amazing way to start your day with washing your face and not having to worry about whether or not anyone noticed that bump on ypur chin or not.
I used to use this a lot when i was a teen and my skin was oily, but now that I have combination skin it feels a bit harsh. I just use sugar and a clean and clear acne cleanser.
I use this scrub every other night and I love it so much! When I wash it off, my skin feels so soft and clean. It smells so good and you can feel your pores getting cleared out.
I LOVE this face wash. It is affordable and does a WAY better job than some of the more expensive ones I have tried. I have both oily and dry skin, and I recommend it for others with similar skin types.
Works really well as a bi-nightly exfoliant for my combination skin. I did notice if I used it every night my face was over producing oil. Would recommend as a way to maintain clear skin rather than as a treatment. Also works really well to remove hair dye/ stains from your skin
This scrub works the best out of all the scrubs I have used. What makes it better is that it is not expensive. I would use this scrub every other day and it makes the pores on my nose softer and smaller.
This is a exceptional product. Its budget friendly & is gently enough for everyday use. Definitely a winning combination. I love to try things and always go back to this scrub.
I've used this wash for a few years now and i love the way it scrubs my face clean. The roughness is great for removing the layer of dirt from the day. Smells delicious too and always leaves my face soft.
I bought this from heb. A local grocery store. I used it for about 2 weeks then my face started to flake and got random red spots all over. Though maybe it was because I wasn't using a moisturizer. So I tried that and it was still splotchy. So I switched to something more natural.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos