BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Robyn A.
Wake Forest, NC
Love this face scrub. I use it once a week to keep my skin soft. You can even buy a travel size at Walmart for 99 cents where I live and that bottle lasts a few months. A little of scrub goes a long way
Erika D.
Bronx, NY
Perfect for all types of skin and amazing way to start your day with washing your face and not having to worry about whether or not anyone noticed that bump on ypur chin or not.
Doria R.
Santa Ana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used to use this a lot when i was a teen and my skin was oily, but now that I have combination skin it feels a bit harsh. I just use sugar and a clean and clear acne cleanser.
Liz S.
W Bloomfield, MI
I use this scrub every other night and I love it so much! When I wash it off, my skin feels so soft and clean. It smells so good and you can feel your pores getting cleared out.
Crystal T.
Woodside, NY
I LOVE this face wash. It is affordable and does a WAY better job than some of the more expensive ones I have tried. I have both oily and dry skin, and I recommend it for others with similar skin types.
Jocelyne H.
Fresno, CA
Works really well as a bi-nightly exfoliant for my combination skin. I did notice if I used it every night my face was over producing oil. Would recommend as a way to maintain clear skin rather than as a treatment. Also works really well to remove hair dye/ stains from your skin
Rachel M.
Woodstock, IL
This scrub works the best out of all the scrubs I have used. What makes it better is that it is not expensive. I would use this scrub every other day and it makes the pores on my nose softer and smaller.
Patience G.
Beaverton, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This is a exceptional product. Its budget friendly & is gently enough for everyday use. Definitely a winning combination. I love to try things and always go back to this scrub.
Katt D.
Long Beach, CA
I've used this wash for a few years now and i love the way it scrubs my face clean. The roughness is great for removing the layer of dirt from the day. Smells delicious too and always leaves my face soft.
Anna W.
Waco, TX
I bought this from heb. A local grocery store. I used it for about 2 weeks then my face started to flake and got random red spots all over. Though maybe it was because I wasn't using a moisturizer. So I tried that and it was still splotchy. So I switched to something more natural.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.