St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I have used this for well over 8 years and love it. I keep it in the shower and it helps clear up my skin when little breakouts happen. Not sure if I'll ever stop using it! Even got my husband hooked :)
This stuff is really good and gets down deep in the skin but you have to be careful because sometimes it can be a little too rough on your skin and cause cuts, depending on how many times you use a week.
This product has been in my skin care regiment since high school and it’s so helpful when it comes to blackheads. It does somewhat dry the skin if I use it too often but that could be due to my skin type.
St. Ives brand products are hard to beat for the price. You can afford to be generous and use this scrub more often and on rough parts of your body like elbows, feet and hands.
I really enjoy this product and have purchased it for years. I find that it cleanses and scrubs but doesn't leave you skin feeling dry. I have used this product for acne and it has really helped with the breakouts that I get on my back. I highly recommend that you give it a try!
Perfect for all types of skin and amazing way to start your day with washing your face and not having to worry about whether or not anyone noticed that bump on ypur chin or not.
I LOVE ST. IVES!!! It has my skin feeling so clean and that all the dirt is out. The exfoliating factor isn’t too rough due to the fineness of the beads. I use it every night after I take my makeup off.
I always enjoyed using this scrub, but scrubs are not good for your face and this is probably one of the worst. It will damage your face and spread bacteria because the walnut shells are so abrasive.
The scent is great. the ingredients are all natural. the texture is amazing. it works wonders and makes my skin look alive. i LOVE all of the st. Ives scrubs. i use them daily!
Works pretty good, although you should only use it once a week. If you over use it redness might start to appear. If it's used correctly it does its job perfectly! My skin looked better almost instantly!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos