BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Lydia M.
Converse, TX
I have used this for well over 8 years and love it. I keep it in the shower and it helps clear up my skin when little breakouts happen. Not sure if I'll ever stop using it! Even got my husband hooked :)
Aryanna A.
Homestead, FL
This stuff is really good and gets down deep in the skin but you have to be careful because sometimes it can be a little too rough on your skin and cause cuts, depending on how many times you use a week.
Sammantha C.
Ontario, CA
This product has been in my skin care regiment since high school and it’s so helpful when it comes to blackheads. It does somewhat dry the skin if I use it too often but that could be due to my skin type.
Shannon E.
Longview, TX
St. Ives brand products are hard to beat for the price. You can afford to be generous and use this scrub more often and on rough parts of your body like elbows, feet and hands.
Julianne S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
I really enjoy this product and have purchased it for years. I find that it cleanses and scrubs but doesn't leave you skin feeling dry. I have used this product for acne and it has really helped with the breakouts that I get on my back. I highly recommend that you give it a try!
Erika D.
Bronx, NY
Perfect for all types of skin and amazing way to start your day with washing your face and not having to worry about whether or not anyone noticed that bump on ypur chin or not.
Nicoletta N.
Lakeland, FL
I LOVE ST. IVES!!! It has my skin feeling so clean and that all the dirt is out. The exfoliating factor isn’t too rough due to the fineness of the beads. I use it every night after I take my makeup off.
Laura M.
I always enjoyed using this scrub, but scrubs are not good for your face and this is probably one of the worst. It will damage your face and spread bacteria because the walnut shells are so abrasive.
Mallory K.
The scent is great. the ingredients are all natural. the texture is amazing. it works wonders and makes my skin look alive. i LOVE all of the st. Ives scrubs. i use them daily!
Tatyana C.
Santa Maria, CA
Works pretty good, although you should only use it once a week. If you over use it redness might start to appear. If it's used correctly it does its job perfectly! My skin looked better almost instantly!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.