BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Victoria H.
Quarryville, PA
Smells okay, kind of weird to me. I do like the feeling on my face. I bought it from walmart and it did help with my dry skin. Came in nice packaging overall. I do think the smell could be worked on though!
Chantelle P.
This stuff is the BOMB.COM I have used it for years and love it so much. I don't use it everyday but its so gentle you totally could. This product washes off easily and leaves me with soft moisturized skin.
Stephanie R.
Claremore, OK
This was a product that I tried out after seeing much hype about it. I was really curious if it was really all everyone made it out to be, and it definitely is! I've been using this for at least a year now and love it. It works exactly like you need it to, and it smells great too!
Kaitlin M.
Winston Salem, NC
I seriously think I like this product because I love the smell of apricot. I am all about the smell. It leaves my skin soft and fresh. A little red, but other than that I'm a fan!
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
I have used this for years. I have the most sensitive skin, and this is good for a couple times a week use!! it doesn't irritate if your skin. gets dead skin and helps blemishes.
Ava S.
Minneapolis, MN
This product uses ground up apricot pits that are jagged and cause cutting to the skin. It removes too much of the good oils you need and can cause dryness and aging. St. Ive's is also not an "eco-friendly" product like this website is suggesting as they participate in animal testing.
Katie N.
Cincinnati, OH
This was the first face wash I've ever used and it broke out my skin horribly, worse than it's ever been. I do not recommend this product, the only positive to this is the price.
Dylan P.
Willow Wood, OH
Works good, love the grittyness that really cleans out your pores! The smell is good and not too overwhelming. I have an extremely oily face and this helps dry it out a little.
Lindsey T.
One of my favorite everyday products. It smells nice and leaves my skin feeling so clean! Would recommend pairing with a good moisturizer as it does dry your skin a little bit!
Kayla M.
Greensburg, KY
I like this product but not for every day use. I found that it would irritate my skin if used every day. However, I do recommend it for a refresher of skin during the week and to remove dead skin cells!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.