St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Smells okay, kind of weird to me. I do like the feeling on my face. I bought it from walmart and it did help with my dry skin. Came in nice packaging overall. I do think the smell could be worked on though!
This stuff is the BOMB.COM I have used it for years and love it so much. I don't use it everyday but its so gentle you totally could. This product washes off easily and leaves me with soft moisturized skin.
This was a product that I tried out after seeing much hype about it. I was really curious if it was really all everyone made it out to be, and it definitely is! I've been using this for at least a year now and love it. It works exactly like you need it to, and it smells great too!
I seriously think I like this product because I love the smell of apricot. I am all about the smell. It leaves my skin soft and fresh. A little red, but other than that I'm a fan!
I have used this for years. I have the most sensitive skin, and this is good for a couple times a week use!! it doesn't irritate if your skin. gets dead skin and helps blemishes.
This product uses ground up apricot pits that are jagged and cause cutting to the skin. It removes too much of the good oils you need and can cause dryness and aging. St. Ive's is also not an "eco-friendly" product like this website is suggesting as they participate in animal testing.
This was the first face wash I've ever used and it broke out my skin horribly, worse than it's ever been. I do not recommend this product, the only positive to this is the price.
Works good, love the grittyness that really cleans out your pores! The smell is good and not too overwhelming. I have an extremely oily face and this helps dry it out a little.
One of my favorite everyday products. It smells nice and leaves my skin feeling so clean! Would recommend pairing with a good moisturizer as it does dry your skin a little bit!
I like this product but not for every day use. I found that it would irritate my skin if used every day. However, I do recommend it for a refresher of skin during the week and to remove dead skin cells!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos