St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love it especially before a big event i use it as a for body scrub before i self tan and on my boyfriends back lol he loves it i also use it when i scrub my feet i love love love it
I have been using this scrub for over five years now! It is one of my holy grails. It is affordable and it works on my acne prone skin. I love how my skin feels after using it.
I have used this since high school and LOVE how I feel my dead skin being scrubbed away. I have also noticed it has helped improve the appearance of acne scars and really leaves my skin feeling moisturized!
This product exfoliates the dead skin from my face very nicely! It also prevents breakouts for me. The peach scent is pleasant and feels calming on my skin. You can find this product at any local drugstore.
I love this product. It really made my skin feel refreshed, but be careful because it can be a little rough on the skin. When you use it put it on the tips of your fingers and rub it gently into your skin.
Ive used this for over a year now and i use it once a week. i think it keeps my skin fresh by getting rid of the dead skin once a week. doesn't break me out and keeps my skin soft.
This product is amazing. I've used St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub and loved. It minimized blemishes and left my skin feeling refreshed.I would definitely recommended product to family and friends.
Love how it scrubs my face clear of makeup and dirt! Great smell too! I have used other face washes and this is by far the best! I reccamend it to all of my friends and family! Worth a try!
i love this product because it exfoliates my skin while also preventing me from having new break outs. i bought it on my local drugstore and it did infect meet my expectations. it isn't a harsh product its gentle depending on how hard you rub your face and i do recommend this product.
This is really great if you have oily skin! I used to use it all the time but now that my skin has really cleared up I don't have to worry so much. Leaves my skin feeling smooth.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos