BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
mariadelaluz z.
Waukegan, IL
I love it especially before a big event i use it as a for body scrub before i self tan and on my boyfriends back lol he loves it i also use it when i scrub my feet i love love love it
Pamela G.
I have been using this scrub for over five years now! It is one of my holy grails. It is affordable and it works on my acne prone skin. I love how my skin feels after using it.
Brittany R.
Elbert, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have used this since high school and LOVE how I feel my dead skin being scrubbed away. I have also noticed it has helped improve the appearance of acne scars and really leaves my skin feeling moisturized!
Ava W.
Elwood
This product exfoliates the dead skin from my face very nicely! It also prevents breakouts for me. The peach scent is pleasant and feels calming on my skin. You can find this product at any local drugstore.
Ellisah H.
Edmond
I love this product. It really made my skin feel refreshed, but be careful because it can be a little rough on the skin. When you use it put it on the tips of your fingers and rub it gently into your skin.
Katrina A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Ive used this for over a year now and i use it once a week. i think it keeps my skin fresh by getting rid of the dead skin once a week. doesn't break me out and keeps my skin soft.
Margaret R.
This product is amazing. I've used St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub and loved. It minimized blemishes and left my skin feeling refreshed.I would definitely recommended product to family and friends.
zoe r.
Rockford, IL
Love how it scrubs my face clear of makeup and dirt! Great smell too! I have used other face washes and this is by far the best! I reccamend it to all of my friends and family! Worth a try!
Lesly P.
i love this product because it exfoliates my skin while also preventing me from having new break outs. i bought it on my local drugstore and it did infect meet my expectations. it isn't a harsh product its gentle depending on how hard you rub your face and i do recommend this product.
Kate B.
This is really great if you have oily skin! I used to use it all the time but now that my skin has really cleared up I don't have to worry so much. Leaves my skin feeling smooth.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.