St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,750 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love this product! I use it everyday. I get really bad black heads in my T-Zone, but this diminishes them little by little. I love the feel of the scrub, the smell of it, and the look of my skin afterwards, after all, it does take care of my dry skin too! I even use it on my body!
I have combination skin,oily t-zone ,dry cheeks.I like it but I don't recommend using it everyday maybe 1-2 times a week,It has small little beads in it To remove any dead skin .
One of my favorite drug store buys. It s a must have for combo/oily skin. I love how it smells and it leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I use it once or twice a week to keep my skin looking new.
I use this everyday, it gives my skin a beautiful glow,, that people often ask me what products do I use on my face. I have to say its the one and only face scrub I will continue to use well into my old age.
I must say for how cheap this stuff is its the one i always seem to run back to when the expensive stuff fails me. For under $4 its a great exfoliater and only needs minimal water to create a great lather.
I have been using this product off and on for years. Its great as an exfoliator, but I don't ever notice much of a difference between using this and any other facial cleaner. Other than my skin is softer.
I've used St. Ives apricot scrub for years to exfoliate my skin (face and body) and to help keep breakouts at bay. The scent is terrific, it doesn't overdry so long as you don't overuse, and it's affordable.
This product help me clear up my acne on both my face and chest. It also worked well to exfoliate my legs before shaving, which helped me get a much closer shave. It was very affordable and smells fantastic.
This product smells great and is very affordable. You also get a lot of this product so it won't run out very fast. Leaves your skin feeling super soft and scrubs away dead skin!
These is the best scrub I have ever used, I love this it scrubs all your dead skin and cleans pores nicely and makes your skin feel so soft and clean and fresh. I can not go without this its amazing. I love to use it on my face when I am in the shower works better in shower and steam.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos