BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Michelle R.
Manhattan, KS
I love this product! I use it everyday. I get really bad black heads in my T-Zone, but this diminishes them little by little. I love the feel of the scrub, the smell of it, and the look of my skin afterwards, after all, it does take care of my dry skin too! I even use it on my body!
Shanae F.
Brooklyn, NY
I have combination skin,oily t-zone ,dry cheeks.I like it but I don't recommend using it everyday maybe 1-2 times a week,It has small little beads in it To remove any dead skin .
Karina M.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my favorite drug store buys. It s a must have for combo/oily skin. I love how it smells and it leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I use it once or twice a week to keep my skin looking new.
Dorothy L.
Madison Heights, MI
I use this everyday, it gives my skin a beautiful glow,, that people often ask me what products do I use on my face. I have to say its the one and only face scrub I will continue to use well into my old age.
Ileena Z.
Shelton, CT
I must say for how cheap this stuff is its the one i always seem to run back to when the expensive stuff fails me. For under $4 its a great exfoliater and only needs minimal water to create a great lather.
Terah C.
Ann Arbor, MI
I have been using this product off and on for years. Its great as an exfoliator, but I don't ever notice much of a difference between using this and any other facial cleaner. Other than my skin is softer.
Adrian C.
Cincinnati, OH
I've used St. Ives apricot scrub for years to exfoliate my skin (face and body) and to help keep breakouts at bay. The scent is terrific, it doesn't overdry so long as you don't overuse, and it's affordable.
Haley K.
Hillsboro, MO
This product help me clear up my acne on both my face and chest. It also worked well to exfoliate my legs before shaving, which helped me get a much closer shave. It was very affordable and smells fantastic.
Michelle Z.
This product smells great and is very affordable. You also get a lot of this product so it won't run out very fast. Leaves your skin feeling super soft and scrubs away dead skin!
Marina O.
Los Angeles, CA
These is the best scrub I have ever used, I love this it scrubs all your dead skin and cleans pores nicely and makes your skin feel so soft and clean and fresh. I can not go without this its amazing. I love to use it on my face when I am in the shower works better in shower and steam.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.