BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Sana M.
Classic product that stays consistent in my beauty routine for so many years! There’s a reason it was so popular. Good amount of exfoliation without scraping up your skin but leaving it nice and clean.
Lizbeth R.
Honestly the best exfoliator!! It helps control your acne, it makes your skin look soft and clean, been using this for almost a year now, so far I LOVE ITT!!! I use this every other day
April C.
stoystown
Purchased at: Walmart
I actually buy this in the bulk size! It's that good! Clears out oil and rough skin, minimizes pores and leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. One of my all time, go to favorites!
Cassidy M.
Perrysburg , OH
This fave wash brightens and tightens my skin! It isn't too harsh on my skin but still gets all the dirt out. I keep buying this face wash and it is my go to face wash! I would recommend this to anybody and everybody.
Rosa G.
Grand Junction
Loved this scrub. I loved the smell and I loved how it left my skin. It’s not harsh. The only thing that would need improvement is it’s a little pricey but other than that it’s great!
Jasmin G.
irving
I Really enjoyed This Product . I Give It A Five Star Because It Really Helped me out . I suffer from really bad acne and at first nothing was working for me but little by little this product helped me out . But you do have to be patient because its not a fast working product .
Krista M.
Milton
This is one of the best face cleansers out there! It cleared up my skin within two uses also helps with dryness and oily as I have combination skin. It is affordable and they also have other amazing products that I highly recommend.
amanda l.
Tempe , AZ
I’ve been using this product for a few weeks now. My friends use it so I thought I would give it a try. My skin is kinda sensitive so I felt like this literally just scratched my skin
Katie C.
Reno, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ugh, I always heard so many great things about this product so I decided to try it out when my expensive sugar based scrub ran out. Saving money is always great right? Wrong. My face almost immediately broke out in large, painful, and itchy acne all over. It was the worst break out of my life! I immediately went to a dermatologist to get some professional help in dealing with it. Cost me way more in the long run. While that $8 for a pack on Amazon seemed like a great deal it wasn't for me. Looking into the research I found out this scrub actually cuts your skin. Which is most likely what happened to me, and caused a bunch of painful inflammation. If you want physical exfoliation I would go with a sugar scrub, as the sugar will break down and not be so damaging to the skin. My personal favorite is the Skin Food Black Sugar Wash Off Mask.
Anna B.
I have used this throughout the years, it has really helped control acne and gently exfoliate. The new packaging is very pretty too and it won’t break the bank if you’re on a budget!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.