BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Renée G.
Minneapolis, MN
Always leaves my face feeling fresh and smooth! It has a light smell of apricot and you can really feel the difference after you dry off compared to just a standard cream or gel cleanser.
cierra c.
Great for combination skin. Leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth. Keeps the dead skin off of my face without over doing it. I would recommend this to literally anyone. Even someone who may not have any acne concerns. It's just that's great!
noelia m.
Bronx, NY
I used this product around a few months ago. I have very little acne so this did the job. I'm not sure if it will work with people that have more acne though. it smells very good
Olivia  D.
Albany, NY
Somewhat obsessed with this product! I love the way it smells and the way it exfoliates my skin without completely drying it out as a lot of the clean and clear products do to me.
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been using this scrub for almost 5 years and i absolutely love it. i use it every morning so that I can fully wake up. i recommend it to anyone who gets a lot of blackheads.
Chau T.
Overland Park, KS
The only facial cleanser that I'll use. Everything else breaks me out and although I was hesitant about using this one because it seemed really cheap compared to others it's been the best one for my skin
Isabella M.
Omaha, NE
This is my HOLY GRAIL scrub! I will always use it. It feels gentle when you are washing your face, but it really makes a difference with clearing my acne and evening my skin tone.
misty m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have had a very frustrating issue with blackheads and this seems to be the only face wash that helps to eliminate the problem without causing dryness! And the smell is amazing!
Alexis W.
Englewood, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This works so well with any pimples you already have and to block future pimples/blemishes. It has exfoliants in it so it gets rid of dead skin and makes your face extremely soft.
Kasi L.
Hilton Head, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using the acne apricot scrub for years! It is so nice smelling and really controls my acne. It really exfoliates well for me and does not leave my skin dry or greasy!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.