St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Always leaves my face feeling fresh and smooth! It has a light smell of apricot and you can really feel the difference after you dry off compared to just a standard cream or gel cleanser.
Great for combination skin. Leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth. Keeps the dead skin off of my face without over doing it. I would recommend this to literally anyone. Even someone who may not have any acne concerns. It's just that's great!
I used this product around a few months ago. I have very little acne so this did the job. I'm not sure if it will work with people that have more acne though. it smells very good
Somewhat obsessed with this product! I love the way it smells and the way it exfoliates my skin without completely drying it out as a lot of the clean and clear products do to me.
I've been using this scrub for almost 5 years and i absolutely love it. i use it every morning so that I can fully wake up. i recommend it to anyone who gets a lot of blackheads.
The only facial cleanser that I'll use. Everything else breaks me out and although I was hesitant about using this one because it seemed really cheap compared to others it's been the best one for my skin
This is my HOLY GRAIL scrub! I will always use it. It feels gentle when you are washing your face, but it really makes a difference with clearing my acne and evening my skin tone.
I have had a very frustrating issue with blackheads and this seems to be the only face wash that helps to eliminate the problem without causing dryness! And the smell is amazing!
This works so well with any pimples you already have and to block future pimples/blemishes. It has exfoliants in it so it gets rid of dead skin and makes your face extremely soft.
I have been using the acne apricot scrub for years! It is so nice smelling and really controls my acne. It really exfoliates well for me and does not leave my skin dry or greasy!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos