BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Stephanie l.
I'm not sure if it does a while lot for blackheads, but I still enjoy this scrub. I really like how clean my fave feels after I use it and my skin is very soft. Great exfoliator!
Renée G.
Minneapolis, MN
Always leaves my face feeling fresh and smooth! It has a light smell of apricot and you can really feel the difference after you dry off compared to just a standard cream or gel cleanser.
Isabella M.
Omaha, NE
This is my HOLY GRAIL scrub! I will always use it. It feels gentle when you are washing your face, but it really makes a difference with clearing my acne and evening my skin tone.
noelia m.
Bronx, NY
I used this product around a few months ago. I have very little acne so this did the job. I'm not sure if it will work with people that have more acne though. it smells very good
Emily R.
Philadelphia
St Ives has the best products! I've struggled with dry and itchy skin my whole life, and their products work wonders. My face is left smooth, and glowing after three days of use!
Amany I.
I am not a fan of this scrub. The particles in this are too big for a face scrub and there are few of them too so you don't get baby soft skin after using this. I use a $8 scrub that works way better than this. This also leaves a creamy residue on my oily skin, which I am not a fan of. I just don't see the hype of this product It just does not work.
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been using this scrub for almost 5 years and i absolutely love it. i use it every morning so that I can fully wake up. i recommend it to anyone who gets a lot of blackheads.
Michele G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
St. Ives is very affordable and great product! The smell is natural and exfoliates very well without drying out your skin. I use this once a week to make my face feel extra clean!
Deicy A.
Las Vegas, NV
Always purchase the travel size version of this scrub and love it. Can never commit to the full size but it's a great product. Not to harsh and my skin feels moisturized after i use it for some reason.
Lyn H.
Elkridge , MD
Love this scrub..very affordable and still gets your face clean, love the smell as well. face is left feeling squeaky clean, not oily. i have been using this for a very long time :)
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.