St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I'm not sure if it does a while lot for blackheads, but I still enjoy this scrub. I really like how clean my fave feels after I use it and my skin is very soft. Great exfoliator!
Always leaves my face feeling fresh and smooth! It has a light smell of apricot and you can really feel the difference after you dry off compared to just a standard cream or gel cleanser.
This is my HOLY GRAIL scrub! I will always use it. It feels gentle when you are washing your face, but it really makes a difference with clearing my acne and evening my skin tone.
I used this product around a few months ago. I have very little acne so this did the job. I'm not sure if it will work with people that have more acne though. it smells very good
St Ives has the best products! I've struggled with dry and itchy skin my whole life, and their products work wonders. My face is left smooth, and glowing after three days of use!
I am not a fan of this scrub. The particles in this are too big for a face scrub and there are few of them too so you don't get baby soft skin after using this. I use a $8 scrub that works way better than this. This also leaves a creamy residue on my oily skin, which I am not a fan of. I just don't see the hype of this product It just does not work.
I've been using this scrub for almost 5 years and i absolutely love it. i use it every morning so that I can fully wake up. i recommend it to anyone who gets a lot of blackheads.
St. Ives is very affordable and great product! The smell is natural and exfoliates very well without drying out your skin. I use this once a week to make my face feel extra clean!
Always purchase the travel size version of this scrub and love it. Can never commit to the full size but it's a great product. Not to harsh and my skin feels moisturized after i use it for some reason.
Love this scrub..very affordable and still gets your face clean, love the smell as well. face is left feeling squeaky clean, not oily. i have been using this for a very long time :)
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos