St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
One of my favorite drug store buys. It s a must have for combo/oily skin. I love how it smells and it leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I use it once or twice a week to keep my skin looking new.
I use this product almost every day! Makes your face so smooth and your face does not get all irritated from the grits like most scrubs do. This is an effective and gentle face scrub, it smells really good
This product smells great and is very affordable. You also get a lot of this product so it won't run out very fast. Leaves your skin feeling super soft and scrubs away dead skin!
I love this product! It really does exfoliate your skin, but definitely use a moisturizer along with it because it can dry your skin out. I would recommend using this product only once or twice a week.
I've been using this facial scrub for years now. I always go back to it no matter how many others I try... this scrub just does the job correctly! Leaves my skin soft and smooth and helps to calm the skin.
I seriously think I like this product because I love the smell of apricot. I am all about the smell. It leaves my skin soft and fresh. A little red, but other than that I'm a fan!
I don't exfoliate everyday because I think that over works my skin, but when I do I enjoy this product because it's gentle, inexpensive, and makes my skin feel smooth and healthy.
This stuff is the BOMB.COM I have used it for years and love it so much. I don't use it everyday but its so gentle you totally could. This product washes off easily and leaves me with soft moisturized skin.
I've used St. Ives apricot scrub for years to exfoliate my skin (face and body) and to help keep breakouts at bay. The scent is terrific, it doesn't overdry so long as you don't overuse, and it's affordable.
This product uses ground up apricot pits that are jagged and cause cutting to the skin. It removes too much of the good oils you need and can cause dryness and aging. St. Ive's is also not an "eco-friendly" product like this website is suggesting as they participate in animal testing.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos