St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This facial scrub always keeps my skin feeling fresh and wakes me up in the mornings. I have been using it for over a year now and have had almost to perfect skin. This product has definitely helped clear my blackheads and kept my face fresh.
I have acne prone skin and this scrub in my go to. Have been using this since I was about 12 or 13 years old. Great on my skins, very gentle and make my face look and feel 10 times better after every use.
I know it doesn't work great for everyone, but this scrub is amazing for me! I use it, along with a Neutrogena one 2 times a week. Neutrogena in the shower, this one over the sink. I love how it makes my face feel and look. Smells good too!
I love it especially before a big event i use it as a for body scrub before i self tan and on my boyfriends back lol he loves it i also use it when i scrub my feet i love love love it
This scrub is a really good exfoliater but it didn't really do anything for my skin. The blemishes and blackheads didn't get any better but they didn't get any worse either. It was great for getting rid of those dry winter skin patches though.
I tried this product and loved it! It has little bead like pieces in it that make it feel "Rough" In texture and really geet deep into the pores this helped a lot with blackheads for me however you shouldnt use it every day as it could irritate the skin but overall its a great product
I use this everyday, it gives my skin a beautiful glow,, that people often ask me what products do I use on my face. I have to say its the one and only face scrub I will continue to use well into my old age.
I must say for how cheap this stuff is its the one i always seem to run back to when the expensive stuff fails me. For under $4 its a great exfoliater and only needs minimal water to create a great lather.
I love the way this scrub feels and actually does help keep my skin clear. The fact that it is by St. Ives, a brand that I've grown to trust, makes it even better. The smell is OK. I've used a couple that are similar that smell a little better but they don't work as well. Use this one!
This is one of my favorite scrubs I used it every third day when I shower or sometimes everyday it depends how I feel my face but its always in my shower I love it n I recond it
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos