BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Torrie H.
I love love love this product. I don't use the st Ives brand I use the walmart brand of this stuff and am in love with it...it makes my skin feel soft, super clean and just fantastic
Dana L.
Potomac, MD
My mother-in-law buys me a bottle of this every year for christmas, and typically it last me until the next years christmas. It's a great go-to, helps keep my skin looking healthy. I tend to experiment with higher-end products but return to this when my beauty routine is in a lull.
Stephanie l.
I'm not sure if it does a while lot for blackheads, but I still enjoy this scrub. I really like how clean my fave feels after I use it and my skin is very soft. Great exfoliator!
Maria P.
I have used this product and I must say that initially it did make my skin feel smooth and even look a little radiant, but after about 30 minutes my skin is not radiant anymore and my skin didn't feel as smooth. If you have pigmentation scars and/or acne, I wouldn't advise using it!
kelsey g.
Belvidere , Tn
This stuff is great. I love the invigorating scrub. Although, I always opt to purchase the store brand equivalent. A lot cheaper and I feel that it does just as well. I try not to use facial scrubs every day, as they tend to dry my face up.
Michelle Z.
This product smells great and is very affordable. You also get a lot of this product so it won't run out very fast. Leaves your skin feeling super soft and scrubs away dead skin!
Tara C.
Lincoln Park, NJ
This is a great facial wash for the price. I love to use it in the shower and its very refreshing after a day at the beach when your pores feel clogged with sunscreen and sand.
Maranda W.
Barnhart, MO
I tried this product and loved it! It has little bead like pieces in it that make it feel "Rough" In texture and really geet deep into the pores this helped a lot with blackheads for me however you shouldnt use it every day as it could irritate the skin but overall its a great product
Deepika S.
For me my skin is so oily, and this scrub really helped with that for only a couple bucks. it feels so amazing on your face and it really does clear your blemishes. a total love.
Aria A.
Los Angeles, CA
I have very un-sensitive skin (knock on wood), and nothing makes me feel clear and shiny like the apricot scrub. I've read that it's technically too harsh on your face, so sensitive-skinned ladies, beware!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.