St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love love love this product. I don't use the st Ives brand I use the walmart brand of this stuff and am in love with it...it makes my skin feel soft, super clean and just fantastic
My mother-in-law buys me a bottle of this every year for christmas, and typically it last me until the next years christmas. It's a great go-to, helps keep my skin looking healthy. I tend to experiment with higher-end products but return to this when my beauty routine is in a lull.
I'm not sure if it does a while lot for blackheads, but I still enjoy this scrub. I really like how clean my fave feels after I use it and my skin is very soft. Great exfoliator!
I have used this product and I must say that initially it did make my skin feel smooth and even look a little radiant, but after about 30 minutes my skin is not radiant anymore and my skin didn't feel as smooth. If you have pigmentation scars and/or acne, I wouldn't advise using it!
This stuff is great. I love the invigorating scrub. Although, I always opt to purchase the store brand equivalent. A lot cheaper and I feel that it does just as well. I try not to use facial scrubs every day, as they tend to dry my face up.
This product smells great and is very affordable. You also get a lot of this product so it won't run out very fast. Leaves your skin feeling super soft and scrubs away dead skin!
This is a great facial wash for the price. I love to use it in the shower and its very refreshing after a day at the beach when your pores feel clogged with sunscreen and sand.
I tried this product and loved it! It has little bead like pieces in it that make it feel "Rough" In texture and really geet deep into the pores this helped a lot with blackheads for me however you shouldnt use it every day as it could irritate the skin but overall its a great product
For me my skin is so oily, and this scrub really helped with that for only a couple bucks. it feels so amazing on your face and it really does clear your blemishes. a total love.
I have very un-sensitive skin (knock on wood), and nothing makes me feel clear and shiny like the apricot scrub. I've read that it's technically too harsh on your face, so sensitive-skinned ladies, beware!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos