St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This product is great! You can get it basically at any supermarket, I personally got mine at Walmart! The wash makes me face feel so clean and clears up my imperfections so quickly! The smell is awesome too!
I seriously think I like this product because I love the smell of apricot. I am all about the smell. It leaves my skin soft and fresh. A little red, but other than that I'm a fan!
I have used this since high school and LOVE how I feel my dead skin being scrubbed away. I have also noticed it has helped improve the appearance of acne scars and really leaves my skin feeling moisturized!
I loved this facial scrub. I feel like you're getting a good clean. I feel like this will be a good exfoliator for anybody. I have sensitive skin around my nose but i didn't have a problem with irritation.
This is the good stuff. I used this throughout high school and I can say it saved me from not breaking out as much as I should have. I like how it contains apricot beads to exfoliate rough and dead skin.
I love this stuff! I've noticed a difference in my skin majorly from using this! its one of those store products you wouldn't expect to work as well as it does!!! Deff try this!
This is really great if you have oily skin! I used to use it all the time but now that my skin has really cleared up I don't have to worry so much. Leaves my skin feeling smooth.
I tried this product for the first time just like a month ago, it feels great I makes my face feel clean and it doesn't leave a dry feeling on your face like other products do. I
Love how it scrubs my face clear of makeup and dirt! Great smell too! I have used other face washes and this is by far the best! I reccamend it to all of my friends and family! Worth a try!
If you have sensitive skin I suggest to get the green tea brand, but this scrub has helped me so much on my acne! It cleans out my large pores and it smells very pleasing as well.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos