BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Nicole M.
Leesville, LA
This product is great! You can get it basically at any supermarket, I personally got mine at Walmart! The wash makes me face feel so clean and clears up my imperfections so quickly! The smell is awesome too!
Kaitlin M.
Winston Salem, NC
I seriously think I like this product because I love the smell of apricot. I am all about the smell. It leaves my skin soft and fresh. A little red, but other than that I'm a fan!
Brittany R.
Elbert, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have used this since high school and LOVE how I feel my dead skin being scrubbed away. I have also noticed it has helped improve the appearance of acne scars and really leaves my skin feeling moisturized!
Shanny  S.
I loved this facial scrub. I feel like you're getting a good clean. I feel like this will be a good exfoliator for anybody. I have sensitive skin around my nose but i didn't have a problem with irritation.
Nancy V.
This is the good stuff. I used this throughout high school and I can say it saved me from not breaking out as much as I should have. I like how it contains apricot beads to exfoliate rough and dead skin.
Joni W.
North Adams, MA
I love this stuff! I've noticed a difference in my skin majorly from using this! its one of those store products you wouldn't expect to work as well as it does!!! Deff try this!
Kate B.
This is really great if you have oily skin! I used to use it all the time but now that my skin has really cleared up I don't have to worry so much. Leaves my skin feeling smooth.
Liliana C.
Pomona, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I tried this product for the first time just like a month ago, it feels great I makes my face feel clean and it doesn't leave a dry feeling on your face like other products do. I
zoe r.
Rockford, IL
Love how it scrubs my face clear of makeup and dirt! Great smell too! I have used other face washes and this is by far the best! I reccamend it to all of my friends and family! Worth a try!
Jennifer B.
If you have sensitive skin I suggest to get the green tea brand, but this scrub has helped me so much on my acne! It cleans out my large pores and it smells very pleasing as well.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.