BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Danyelle F.
Duncan, OK
This is my favorite exfolient. It makes my face feel soft; it may just be me, but my skin feels like it can breathe. I do wish the apricot shells were a little smaller, but it keeps me from going downtown on my skin too much with the product.
Julie L.
I swear by this product! I use it every morning in the shower and I never have any problems with acne! I've used it since I was in high school and it has always worked for my skin! Just make sure to use moisturizer as well because the strong acne medication can sometimes dry up your face!
Melissa J.
Vista, CA
This St. Ives Apricot scrub is awesome!! At only about 3 dollars it works wonders. Don't waste your money on the expensive stuff because this is really all you need. I love the fresh smell it has to it too. And it's gentle enough to use everyday.
Ashley G.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love using this product. I feel renewed every time I use it, which is a must every day! I would highly recommend this product. My skin is very sensitive, I have eczema and it doesn't effect it what so ever.
LAUREN C.
Irving, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this, as well equally with a cleanser, rotating between the two during the week to keep my face bright- clean and clear- soft.

Reasonable priced, easy to use, and lasts long.
Tiffani M.
Fayetteville , NC
Not good for people with big pores like myself. Tends to just make them worse. The exfoliant part of it also made my face much more oily than normal! It does smell nice, as a plus
Amanda O.
Winsted, MN
This scrub is the only one I use. I have never gotten better results with my face than with this product. I love the invigorating feeling on my face because it leaves it feeling fresh and completely renewed.
Leticia S.
Kerman, CA
Love this stuff because my face feels completely clean after I use although i feel it is a little to abrasive for the face depending on the pressure used to exfoliate your skin.
Laurin M.
Simi Valley, CA
This product helped me so much with my blemishes. I would always get pimples and black heads then I started using this product and I saw a difference in my skin within a week. I could feel it working. It didn't just help get rid of my blemishes it helped prevent them from coming back
Shanny  S.
I loved this facial scrub. I feel like you're getting a good clean. I feel like this will be a good exfoliator for anybody. I have sensitive skin around my nose but i didn't have a problem with irritation.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.