BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Amy D.
Bloomsburg, PA
St. Ives Blemish & Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub smells very nice, and makes my skin feel great. However, I don't know how effective it really is in diminishing the appearance of blackheads. I still like the product and will continue buying it, the micro-beads make my skin very soft!
monique k.
Fiskeville, RI
I found this to be the best facial scrub out there. Its very refreshing and every time I use it my face just glows. It leaves you with such a refreshing, clean feeling all day long.
Ericca S.
Dinuba, CA
Ive been using this since I was a kid it smells great its very gentle while it exfoliates all the dead skin off your face never drys out my skin either I come from a long line of women who swear by this product
Donna C.
I have used this for years and I love it. Would recommend it to friends and family. I will continue to use this for years to come. My skin is very sensitive but I have never had any problems from this product.
Deja W.
Bloomington, IN
I love the way this product makes my skin feel after I've used it. plus it has a great smell. this is one of my top skin care products. definitely try it out if you haven't already.
Kimberly Z.
San Antonio, TX
I used to swear by this product! It was the only scrub I would use and it worked! But I've learned that it's very rough on the skin. The texture of it causes many abrasions on the skin, though they might not be visible. I wouldn't recommend it!
Tatiana G.
Stephenville, TX
This product is so amazing it is the only face product I own and need. I stopped using it for about 3 weeks and my face started getting pimples all over my face. I used it for three days in a row and the pimples stared to disappear completely. This is the best facial product I have tried!
Jordan H.
Concord , Nc
A must have for everyday! I really love this product it's my go to everyday can't live without it. Seriously recommend it's so affordable and a one step product won't break the bank.
Jennifer M.
Spring Hill, FL
Only thing i use for my face really. i use it in the shower. i rub it in in circular motions and let it stay for 1-2 minuets, then rinse off. clear skin and feels like a babies butt.
Briana B.
Gaylord, MI
I often find myself buying this scrub. I have combination skin and I love that this scrub gets all my dry dead skin off. Makes my face feel really soft and pretty clear of acne too.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.