St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
St. Ives Blemish & Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub smells very nice, and makes my skin feel great. However, I don't know how effective it really is in diminishing the appearance of blackheads. I still like the product and will continue buying it, the micro-beads make my skin very soft!
I found this to be the best facial scrub out there. Its very refreshing and every time I use it my face just glows. It leaves you with such a refreshing, clean feeling all day long.
Ive been using this since I was a kid it smells great its very gentle while it exfoliates all the dead skin off your face never drys out my skin either I come from a long line of women who swear by this product
I have used this for years and I love it. Would recommend it to friends and family. I will continue to use this for years to come. My skin is very sensitive but I have never had any problems from this product.
I love the way this product makes my skin feel after I've used it. plus it has a great smell. this is one of my top skin care products. definitely try it out if you haven't already.
I used to swear by this product! It was the only scrub I would use and it worked! But I've learned that it's very rough on the skin. The texture of it causes many abrasions on the skin, though they might not be visible. I wouldn't recommend it!
This product is so amazing it is the only face product I own and need. I stopped using it for about 3 weeks and my face started getting pimples all over my face. I used it for three days in a row and the pimples stared to disappear completely. This is the best facial product I have tried!
A must have for everyday! I really love this product it's my go to everyday can't live without it. Seriously recommend it's so affordable and a one step product won't break the bank.
Only thing i use for my face really. i use it in the shower. i rub it in in circular motions and let it stay for 1-2 minuets, then rinse off. clear skin and feels like a babies butt.
I often find myself buying this scrub. I have combination skin and I love that this scrub gets all my dry dead skin off. Makes my face feel really soft and pretty clear of acne too.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos