BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Sara M.
Charlottesville, VA
I used this for a couple years and was going to repurchase it but someone told me they read an article about how the beads are really bad for your skin and can cause micro scrapes... so not going to repurchase.
Carolyn K.
East Hartford, CT
So I have really oily skin and this is all that works to keep the black heads away I use it daily! It is in my shower and I love the actual pieces of apricots in it! Plus it smells sweet not like acne medicine
stefanie p.
Taunton, MA
I have used this product for almost 15 years now. I wouldn't know what to do with out it! Great for dry skin to get that extra skin off. Safe for every day use but try in the shower I get best results there!
Christina S.
Waveland, MS
I love the St. Ives Blemish and Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub! It is a great scrub. It smells amazing and is great for getting that layer of yucky skin off to help your face heal. Great for men as well!
Tatiana G.
Stephenville, TX
This product is so amazing it is the only face product I own and need. I stopped using it for about 3 weeks and my face started getting pimples all over my face. I used it for three days in a row and the pimples stared to disappear completely. This is the best facial product I have tried!
Katie O.
Cary, Nc
I use this daily to help control acne and is a great body scrub! I love the smell too! I highly recommend it! I pair mine with a loofa for extra scrubbing but be warned the gritty texture can feel like your skin is being ripped off when scrubbing!
Heather C.
This product will probably always be my absolutely favorite scrub for go-to. It's inexpensive, easy to find, and it works. I love the way my face feels when I've scrubbed with this!
Nichole C.
Pound, VA
I have bad allergies, and skin care products tend to leave my skin bumpy, dry, red, and itchy rather than smooth and refreshed. However, I used this product along with St. Ive's green tea facial scrub and I love them! They leave my skin so smooth and it's the perfect way to start a morning!
Sam P.
Middletown, CT
I found this product in 2014 and have been faithful ever since. I love the way it leaves my skin super soft and smooth. Also, the scent is invigorating and clean. Love this product!
Dipannita N.
I recently bought the St. Ives® Blemish Control Apricot Scrub as I was super impressed by its Blackhead Clearing Green Tea Scrub. But I did not like the Apricot scrub as much as I liked the Green Tea Scrub. The Apricot Scrub is okay okay types.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.