BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Ashley E.
Pendleton, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product makes your skin very soft and brightens your complexion. I have combination skin and this product worked very well for me. It's also gentle enough for daily use as well.
Christina J.
Rockwall, TX
I have sensitive, dry skin. Apricot scrub is harsh and abrasive on my skin. It is also very drying...scaly drying. I have tried using small amount and not rubbing very hard but my skin will feel raw and stay bright red for a long time. I highly recommend Exfoliating Wash by Philosophy.
Sharon W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This product is okay. I wish it did more exfoliating for my skin. I'm not in love with it necessarily. I find that I will use it but will still have dry peeling skin afterwards still.
Vivian T.
Salinas , CA
At first I loved this scrub it left my face nice and soft and clean feeling but then I realized it was to harsh in my skin and it caused me to break out . It’s great if you don’t have sensitive skin or cystic acne.
Veronica A.
Port Orange, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this during my teenage acne years, and lord this stuff really helped. I'm not going to say it cured it. But it really helped get the gross stuff off faster. And my skin felt so smooth afterwards. I love it.
Chante M.
I've been using this for years!! I use this once a week to get rid of all the dead skin cells that may build up through out the week! Makes your face so soft and glowing! Love it!
Jacklyn P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The smell is amazing! It isn't very heavily perfumed so it doesn't irritate my face, but it smells so fresh and clean. The exfoliating beads work wonders on my oily skin. Very gentle but effective wash. Very affordable.
Kimberly B.
I use this product everyday because my skin is so oily. It works great and I would definitely buy it again. I only have it 4 stars because the smell is kinda bad but it's just something you have to get use to.
Viviana V.
Duncanville , TX
I love this product is amazing i always have it with me. speacially waking up every morning using this makes your skin looks healty i just love it. the best tratment for you face :).
Kimbrea M.
Kankakee, IL
I used to use this scrub when I was in High School but I found that it was a bit too rough and it left my face really red. I tried to use it a gently as possible but it didn't work.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.