St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This product makes your skin very soft and brightens your complexion. I have combination skin and this product worked very well for me. It's also gentle enough for daily use as well.
I have sensitive, dry skin. Apricot scrub is harsh and abrasive on my skin. It is also very drying...scaly drying. I have tried using small amount and not rubbing very hard but my skin will feel raw and stay bright red for a long time. I highly recommend Exfoliating Wash by Philosophy.
This product is okay. I wish it did more exfoliating for my skin. I'm not in love with it necessarily. I find that I will use it but will still have dry peeling skin afterwards still.
At first I loved this scrub it left my face nice and soft and clean feeling but then I realized it was to harsh in my skin and it caused me to break out . It’s great if you don’t have sensitive skin or cystic acne.
I used this during my teenage acne years, and lord this stuff really helped. I'm not going to say it cured it. But it really helped get the gross stuff off faster. And my skin felt so smooth afterwards. I love it.
I've been using this for years!! I use this once a week to get rid of all the dead skin cells that may build up through out the week! Makes your face so soft and glowing! Love it!
The smell is amazing! It isn't very heavily perfumed so it doesn't irritate my face, but it smells so fresh and clean. The exfoliating beads work wonders on my oily skin. Very gentle but effective wash. Very affordable.
I use this product everyday because my skin is so oily. It works great and I would definitely buy it again. I only have it 4 stars because the smell is kinda bad but it's just something you have to get use to.
I love this product is amazing i always have it with me. speacially waking up every morning using this makes your skin looks healty i just love it. the best tratment for you face :).
I used to use this scrub when I was in High School but I found that it was a bit too rough and it left my face really red. I tried to use it a gently as possible but it didn't work.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos