St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This product is okay. I wish it did more exfoliating for my skin. I'm not in love with it necessarily. I find that I will use it but will still have dry peeling skin afterwards still.
The only downside to the scrub products is that if you aren't careful or use them too much/abrasively they can make your pores bigger/noticeable. This product is great, but I typically only used it on my back as a teenager to prevent blackheads.
I LOVE this scrub. It leaves my skins feeling soft and clean and the best part is that it's so affordable! Once I tried it I immediately became in love, would definitely recommend.
This is really the only exfoliator I will use. It clears my pores and makes my skin feel smoothr after each use. Other exfoliants I use are harsh on my skin or leave weird dry patches. This feels good, smells good, and keeps my skin clear.
It will leave your skin really soft, that's a given. But it is also pretty harsh and left me with a bunch of small bumps afterwards. Would not recommend if you have sensitive skin like me.
I love this scrub!!! I've been using it since I was a teenager but that's because it works. I have acne prone skin and it helps just keep my breakouts minimal and my skin smooth :)
Favorite scrub! I love it I use it daily great exfoliator leaves for skin feeling extra clean and smooth. But I would not recommend it if you have sensitive skin it is a bit harsh.
I only get acne occasionally, but I still love using this exfoliator for my face! My skin is so smooth afterwards. I give it a B though because I really don't like the smell even though the results are wonderful
I've been using this product since I can remember. It's always been my go to exfoliator. I wouldn't say it's too gentle, but it's not too harsh either. It gets the job done leaving my skin feeling silky smooth!
I have used this stuff for years. Works very well but as I've gotten older, it hasn't been as effective as it was in the past. It really does leave your skin feeling great though
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos