BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Sharon W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This product is okay. I wish it did more exfoliating for my skin. I'm not in love with it necessarily. I find that I will use it but will still have dry peeling skin afterwards still.
Megan L.
Midland, GA
The only downside to the scrub products is that if you aren't careful or use them too much/abrasively they can make your pores bigger/noticeable. This product is great, but I typically only used it on my back as a teenager to prevent blackheads.
Gina I.
Philadelphia, PA
I LOVE this scrub. It leaves my skins feeling soft and clean and the best part is that it's so affordable! Once I tried it I immediately became in love, would definitely recommend.
tracy b.
Hershey, PA
This is really the only exfoliator I will use. It clears my pores and makes my skin feel smoothr after each use. Other exfoliants I use are harsh on my skin or leave weird dry patches. This feels good, smells good, and keeps my skin clear.
Sherita R.
Odessa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It will leave your skin really soft, that's a given. But it is also pretty harsh and left me with a bunch of small bumps afterwards. Would not recommend if you have sensitive skin like me.
Ashley B.
Hazel Park, MI
I love this scrub!!! I've been using it since I was a teenager but that's because it works. I have acne prone skin and it helps just keep my breakouts minimal and my skin smooth :)
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Favorite scrub! I love it I use it daily great exfoliator leaves for skin feeling extra clean and smooth. But I would not recommend it if you have sensitive skin it is a bit harsh.
Shannon k.
Gibsonton , FL
I only get acne occasionally, but I still love using this exfoliator for my face! My skin is so smooth afterwards. I give it a B though because I really don't like the smell even though the results are wonderful
Caitlin G.
Rockport, IN
I've been using this product since I can remember. It's always been my go to exfoliator. I wouldn't say it's too gentle, but it's not too harsh either. It gets the job done leaving my skin feeling silky smooth!
melissa c.
Pinellas Park, FL
I have used this stuff for years. Works very well but as I've gotten older, it hasn't been as effective as it was in the past. It really does leave your skin feeling great though
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.