BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jennifer M.
Spring Hill, FL
Only thing i use for my face really. i use it in the shower. i rub it in in circular motions and let it stay for 1-2 minuets, then rinse off. clear skin and feels like a babies butt.
Ana Sofia B.
There are 2 different kinds of scrubs on this world. The physical and the chemical. This type is physical. I like the smell 0. I love the way it leaves my face, it feels like new.
Karina B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product for my teenage daughter! I got her different face washes and she always ended up having a break out with them! Finally I tried The apricot one and she loved it! No more break outs for her.
Charu M.
I've used this scrub for many years and it has not let me down! It always leaves my face feeling very clean and really keeps my face clear from blemishes. It also smells very nice!
Kimberly Z.
San Antonio, TX
I used to swear by this product! It was the only scrub I would use and it worked! But I've learned that it's very rough on the skin. The texture of it causes many abrasions on the skin, though they might not be visible. I wouldn't recommend it!
Rosie O.
Hudsonville, MI
Love this product. It is my go to face wash. Use it every day in the shower. I never break out and it never dries out my skin! Smells great and is very affordable. Highly recommend!!
Carolyn K.
East Hartford, CT
So I have really oily skin and this is all that works to keep the black heads away I use it daily! It is in my shower and I love the actual pieces of apricots in it! Plus it smells sweet not like acne medicine
Brittany  M.
Antioch, IL
You can buy this at your local ultra store. It works great and you can feel the parts of the seed clean your face!!! I love this and it lasts a while you only need a small amount!!!
Rochelle A.
White Plains, MD
This is a rough scrub, you cannot at all use this daily or you will probably irritate your skin. The granules are too big to be gentle in my opinion. Needs to be more finely ground.
Susan G.
Philadelphia, PA
This is still one of my favorite face products! One that I discovered as a teen that still does a great job at refreshing my skin and exfoliating that winter dryness away. Must try!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.