St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,733 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Only thing i use for my face really. i use it in the shower. i rub it in in circular motions and let it stay for 1-2 minuets, then rinse off. clear skin and feels like a babies butt.
There are 2 different kinds of scrubs on this world. The physical and the chemical. This type is physical. I like the smell 0. I love the way it leaves my face, it feels like new.
I love this product for my teenage daughter! I got her different face washes and she always ended up having a break out with them! Finally I tried The apricot one and she loved it! No more break outs for her.
I've used this scrub for many years and it has not let me down! It always leaves my face feeling very clean and really keeps my face clear from blemishes. It also smells very nice!
I used to swear by this product! It was the only scrub I would use and it worked! But I've learned that it's very rough on the skin. The texture of it causes many abrasions on the skin, though they might not be visible. I wouldn't recommend it!
Love this product. It is my go to face wash. Use it every day in the shower. I never break out and it never dries out my skin! Smells great and is very affordable. Highly recommend!!
So I have really oily skin and this is all that works to keep the black heads away I use it daily! It is in my shower and I love the actual pieces of apricots in it! Plus it smells sweet not like acne medicine
You can buy this at your local ultra store. It works great and you can feel the parts of the seed clean your face!!! I love this and it lasts a while you only need a small amount!!!
This is a rough scrub, you cannot at all use this daily or you will probably irritate your skin. The granules are too big to be gentle in my opinion. Needs to be more finely ground.
This is still one of my favorite face products! One that I discovered as a teen that still does a great job at refreshing my skin and exfoliating that winter dryness away. Must try!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos