St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is by far one of the best face scrubs i have tried on the market (and trust me, i have tried A LOT of face washes/cleansers/etc.). smells great, feels great, makes my skin glow.
This product is good at times but I do notice that if I haven't used it in a while it makes my face breakout and get red. It can be a bit harsh but it does leave my face feeling clean, but not worth the risk for me
I love the St. Ives Blemish and Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub! It is a great scrub. It smells amazing and is great for getting that layer of yucky skin off to help your face heal. Great for men as well!
I used to love this but don't care for it anymore. It irritates my skin and doesn't actually exfoliate very well. It does smell pretty good though and it's not an overpowering scent either. Might work better for someone else than it did for me.
I absolutely hate the smell of apricot and this product kind of burns your face...that's not good. if you changed the scent and maybe used less scrubbing beads it would be better.
I have been using this stuff for years and legit it works so well! i love that you can feel the scrub but it is not so abrasive that it hurts. its just the right amount of scrub.
This stuff is great! The only complaint I have is that it is a little rough on my skin. It smells really great and my skin feels good after I use it. It's not very expensive either.
I love this product! Great scent and it feels soooo good when your scrubbing your face with it. The only thing i can complain about is it does dry my face out when i use it daily.
This product is one of the best products I have ever tried. It leaves your skin feeling and looking great and at an affordable price! This is a staple for most of the people I know.
I'm a really big fan of products that aren't just really smooth, but you can actually scrub your face with them. After you wash your face with this you can actually feel that your face is cleaner and smoothr.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos