St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love this exfoliator. I usually use this 2 times a week before I sleep to get rid of all the dead skin cells. My skin has gotten a lot smoother as well as softer
One of the best things I have purchased since I was younger with ache. It's not much money and can be found almost anywhere you shop. Leaves you skin clean and refreshef. The smell is good.
I have heard that the coarseness of this scrub isn't great for the skin so I don't use it often. However I will lightly use it sometimes when I feel my skin really needs a good exfoliation
I use this product twice a week. I have ageing skin. But, this works wonders to get rid of the dead skin and gives me that fresh, new skin feel and a glow that lasts.
When I saw that St. Ives came out with facial scrubs tailored to skin care issues I couldn't wait to try them. I bought all of them because they are really inexpensive at under $4 and widely available. They have one brightening which is a fav because the scrubbers are finely milled for a deep scrub without feeling like your damaging skin and it smell like grapefruit it's actually a awesome dupe for the yes to grapefruits scrub! Then there is the Green Tea Scrub for redness and that ones scrubbers are even more milled, it's smells amazing and the green tea is an antioxidant that is great for the skin and you have to be really careful with scrubs because if they are to abrasive they can cause micro years in the skin am damage it over time and that's what I worry about so.wtine with the Blemish scrub it feel kind of harsh. I would avoid if you have dry or really sensitive skin. It has 2% Salicylic Acid so thats nice to have a medicated acne scrub but when using it scrub very gently because you can go some damage even if you cannot see it. I probably won't but the Blemish one again but I would but the green tea or the brightening one again for sure. I believe that they are paraben free too
It is okay. It’s good for the price but horrible for the face and if you have any type of acne on your face. It definitely exfoliates but very harsh and kind of hurts. Would not repurchase
I love this for my skin! I know it isn't for everyone, but for me my skin feels so clean and fresh after using this product. I've reccommended this to friends before, and they like it too.
Such a good exfoliator, it smells great and does the trick. Defining not for everyday use and that’s why I don’t think it gets 5 Stars, it claims that you can and this is too harsh for daily use.
I have been using this product for as long as i can remember. I love the way it makes my face feel after using it. It doesn't dry out my skin like other exfoliators.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos