St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,747 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I only use this every other day because I have sensitive skin that dries out when I use it often. The pieces of walnut shells can actually hurt, but I only rub it on my face very lightly. It's very effective and there's no redness on my face. It really cleans my face and leaves it smoothr.
I can't tell you how many times I've bought and reused this product in the last 6 months. It's amazing, smells amazing and you feel even more amazing after you use it! Was great on pricing and would recommend!
My brother use to use this all the time and he loved it. I feel like it is too harsh on my sensitive skin though. It does have a great smell, i just can't get past the rough texture.
I've literally been using this for years and it has not failed me! It controls breakouts and exfoliates my skin to reduce black heads and make my skin feel super fresh! I will continue to purchase this product.
I'm a really big fan of products that aren't just really smooth, but you can actually scrub your face with them. After you wash your face with this you can actually feel that your face is cleaner and smoothr.
Guys, not only do they test on animals but their products have been proven (there was even a lawsuit against them) to cause tiny micro tears in your skin speeding up the aging process they claim to be stopping
I only use this two times a week . Leave my skin fresh, silky smooth, clears up my pores in three weeks of use. The smell is awesome not over powering like most . Not expensive .
This St. Ives Apricot scrub is awesome!! At only about 3 dollars it works wonders. Don't waste your money on the expensive stuff because this is really all you need. I love the fresh smell it has to it too. And it's gentle enough to use everyday.
I have been using this stuff for years and legit it works so well! i love that you can feel the scrub but it is not so abrasive that it hurts. its just the right amount of scrub.
I swear by this product! I use it every morning in the shower and I never have any problems with acne! I've used it since I was in high school and it has always worked for my skin! Just make sure to use moisturizer as well because the strong acne medication can sometimes dry up your face!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos