BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Gwenyth W.
Newbury, VT
I only use this every other day because I have sensitive skin that dries out when I use it often. The pieces of walnut shells can actually hurt, but I only rub it on my face very lightly. It's very effective and there's no redness on my face. It really cleans my face and leaves it smoothr.
Addyson W.
Bardstown
I can't tell you how many times I've bought and reused this product in the last 6 months. It's amazing, smells amazing and you feel even more amazing after you use it! Was great on pricing and would recommend!
Joanne H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My brother use to use this all the time and he loved it. I feel like it is too harsh on my sensitive skin though. It does have a great smell, i just can't get past the rough texture.
Anizabeth P.
Providence, RI
I've literally been using this for years and it has not failed me! It controls breakouts and exfoliates my skin to reduce black heads and make my skin feel super fresh! I will continue to purchase this product.
Miranda M.
Kennesaw, GA
I'm a really big fan of products that aren't just really smooth, but you can actually scrub your face with them. After you wash your face with this you can actually feel that your face is cleaner and smoothr.
Marissa S.
Oxnard, CA
Guys, not only do they test on animals but their products have been proven (there was even a lawsuit against them) to cause tiny micro tears in your skin speeding up the aging process they claim to be stopping
Mandy R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I only use this two times a week . Leave my skin fresh, silky smooth, clears up my pores in three weeks of use. The smell is awesome not over powering like most . Not expensive .
Melissa J.
Vista, CA
This St. Ives Apricot scrub is awesome!! At only about 3 dollars it works wonders. Don't waste your money on the expensive stuff because this is really all you need. I love the fresh smell it has to it too. And it's gentle enough to use everyday.
Hillary P.
I have been using this stuff for years and legit it works so well! i love that you can feel the scrub but it is not so abrasive that it hurts. its just the right amount of scrub.
Julie L.
I swear by this product! I use it every morning in the shower and I never have any problems with acne! I've used it since I was in high school and it has always worked for my skin! Just make sure to use moisturizer as well because the strong acne medication can sometimes dry up your face!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.