BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Mariah S.
Nice and simple. I've used this for blackheads around my nose since I was a teenager but I have to be careful because my skin is so dry that I don't scrub it too hard. Gentle, good smell, it's a great formula.
As an aesthetician this product is horrible for your face… you do not need to exfoliate on a daily basis especially with products that do not have round micro scrubbers. I love the smell but this product is too harsh for your face great for body
Chante M.
I've been using this for years!! I use this once a week to get rid of all the dead skin cells that may build up through out the week! Makes your face so soft and glowing! Love it!
Shannon k.
Gibsonton , FL
I only get acne occasionally, but I still love using this exfoliator for my face! My skin is so smooth afterwards. I give it a B though because I really don't like the smell even though the results are wonderful
Julie T.
I bought this product because it looked promising but when I tried it out i really couldn't tell if it was doing anything or not. I bought it about a few months ago and I've only used it about 4 times, now it's just sitting on my bathroom shelf collecting dust.
Samantha M.
Love this face wash. Even as a cosmetologist, this will always be my go to scrub. I think I works way better on my sensitive skin than any professional skin product I've ever tried.
Cristal G.
Corp Christi, TX
I HAVE DRY SKIN AND THIS REALLY HELPS TO EXFOLIATE AND LEAVE MY SKIN FEELING SOFT. IT DOESNT LEAVE IT FEELING TIGHT OR DRY BECAUSE ITS LIKE A CREAM TYPE SCRUB AND THATS WHAT I LOVE.
Kathleen L.
Seneca, SC
I've used St Ives for so many years. Has done wonders in my face. I love trying all there products but this one I highly recommend . It leave face so nice and smooth. I love it . The smell is nice and I have sensitivity to my skin but there products never irritate it and that's what I like.
Marjorie G.
Reseda, CA
I've had this for a month now and honestly I've seen results. I have so many blemishes and finally it's not too bad. My face doesn't feel too dry and I've been saving lots of money.
Ashley B.
Hazel Park, MI
I love this scrub!!! I've been using it since I was a teenager but that's because it works. I have acne prone skin and it helps just keep my breakouts minimal and my skin smooth :)
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.