St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Nice and simple. I've used this for blackheads around my nose since I was a teenager but I have to be careful because my skin is so dry that I don't scrub it too hard. Gentle, good smell, it's a great formula.
As an aesthetician this product is horrible for your face… you do not need to exfoliate on a daily basis especially with products that do not have round micro scrubbers. I love the smell but this product is too harsh for your face great for body
I've been using this for years!! I use this once a week to get rid of all the dead skin cells that may build up through out the week! Makes your face so soft and glowing! Love it!
I only get acne occasionally, but I still love using this exfoliator for my face! My skin is so smooth afterwards. I give it a B though because I really don't like the smell even though the results are wonderful
I bought this product because it looked promising but when I tried it out i really couldn't tell if it was doing anything or not. I bought it about a few months ago and I've only used it about 4 times, now it's just sitting on my bathroom shelf collecting dust.
Love this face wash. Even as a cosmetologist, this will always be my go to scrub. I think I works way better on my sensitive skin than any professional skin product I've ever tried.
I HAVE DRY SKIN AND THIS REALLY HELPS TO EXFOLIATE AND LEAVE MY SKIN FEELING SOFT. IT DOESNT LEAVE IT FEELING TIGHT OR DRY BECAUSE ITS LIKE A CREAM TYPE SCRUB AND THATS WHAT I LOVE.
I've used St Ives for so many years. Has done wonders in my face. I love trying all there products but this one I highly recommend . It leave face so nice and smooth. I love it . The smell is nice and I have sensitivity to my skin but there products never irritate it and that's what I like.
I've had this for a month now and honestly I've seen results. I have so many blemishes and finally it's not too bad. My face doesn't feel too dry and I've been saving lots of money.
I love this scrub!!! I've been using it since I was a teenager but that's because it works. I have acne prone skin and it helps just keep my breakouts minimal and my skin smooth :)
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos