St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This was my go to cleanser! I loved this stuff. It helped take off my makeup and make my skin smooth! The reason I stopped using this is because I read that it can damage skin because of how big the exfoliation is in this
I love this product is amazing i always have it with me. speacially waking up every morning using this makes your skin looks healty i just love it. the best tratment for you face :).
I have used this before. The scent is yummy, however the scrub is so harsh for your skin, and I have heard it contains broken down glass pieces. EW! Not using this on my skin again!
Hands down the best ever! I started using this because one of my friends uses this and her face is so smooth. It helps with the breakout and leave your face feeling smooth and clean.
This scrub is the only one I use. I have never gotten better results with my face than with this product. I love the invigorating feeling on my face because it leaves it feeling fresh and completely renewed.
I have used the St. Ives face wash. At first I didn't really like it but after a few days I could really see improvement in my pores! If you're looking for a nice hydrating face wash this is a great one to use!
This scrub is my go to face scrub. Not only does it smell so good I want to eat it, but it leaves my skin feeling like baby skin. I have repurchased it so many times and I think that I will never stop using it!
It will leave your skin really soft, that's a given. But it is also pretty harsh and left me with a bunch of small bumps afterwards. Would not recommend if you have sensitive skin like me.
I used this product for a long time and thought it was great! Reasonable price and does its job. It actually is not good for the skin, those beads are too harsh and end up making microscopic tears at your skin. Also I've read that the beads are not disintegrating and are polluting lakes!
This is a great product to use if you have dry skin and acne because it is a great at exfoliating while also getting rid of acne. Most acne products dry out skin and this does not.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos