St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love using this product. I feel renewed every time I use it, which is a must every day! I would highly recommend this product. My skin is very sensitive, I have eczema and it doesn't effect it what so ever.
If anyone has a problem with facial products making your face oily after you use them, you should defiantly try this out. It made it my face really smooth, I really didn’t even have to use a moisturizer after
I think this product is very good.... I use this product every other day, to help my skin to look great.... It also help my skin to have a beautiful glow to it. When I use this product, I feel it is working and just a really great scub as well....
Guys, not only do they test on animals but their products have been proven (there was even a lawsuit against them) to cause tiny micro tears in your skin speeding up the aging process they claim to be stopping
I used this product for a long time and thought it was great! Reasonable price and does its job. It actually is not good for the skin, those beads are too harsh and end up making microscopic tears at your skin. Also I've read that the beads are not disintegrating and are polluting lakes!
I can't tell you how many times I've bought and reused this product in the last 6 months. It's amazing, smells amazing and you feel even more amazing after you use it! Was great on pricing and would recommend!
Not good for people with big pores like myself. Tends to just make them worse. The exfoliant part of it also made my face much more oily than normal! It does smell nice, as a plus
I've literally been using this for years and it has not failed me! It controls breakouts and exfoliates my skin to reduce black heads and make my skin feel super fresh! I will continue to purchase this product.
This St. Ives Apricot scrub is awesome!! At only about 3 dollars it works wonders. Don't waste your money on the expensive stuff because this is really all you need. I love the fresh smell it has to it too. And it's gentle enough to use everyday.
I've been using this product for a while now and i really like it i don't use it every day but every time i feel the need for a deep exfoliation i use it, i don't recommend to people with sensitive skin.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos