BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
sarah b.
Fort Myers, FL
Love this face wash been using it for years now. Keeps my face acne free. Feels nice on your face too after you are done washing. The rocky stuff in it takes a little getting used to, but once you do, you don't really realize it anymore. Will definitely be using this product for a long time.
Heather F.
Roscommon, MI
I use St Ives for my daily skin routine. This stuff is amazing for your skin. It cleanses, prevents breakouts and exfoliates. It also doesn't use those plastic beads that are terrible for the environment. A+++++++
Taylor W.
Waukesha, WI
This scrum smells wonderful and is a GREAT exfoliate, but those with sensitive skin, like myself, need to be careful because of the beads being so hard in the scrub. It really leaves your skin feeling fresh and smooth after using it, just be gentle or use it every other day to avoid irritation.
Jessica N.
Choctaw, OK
Iv had to deal with acne for about 13 years. Every time I use this scrub, it clears my face right up! Tho, I'm not the best at routine, this helps me out every time! Love this stuff!!
Katrina H.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
I love this stuff! it works great for my skin and makes it feel nice and smooth! i love the smell too! I use it every morning n the shower and if by chance i forget too one morning by the middle of the day i can tell because my skin will be all oily.
Perla A.
St. Ives has always been my favorite facial product. I've tried other brands but they either leave my skin very dry or make me break out even more. I will admit it take a little bit of time for it to kick into action but its well worth the price. It also smells good unlike other facial products.
Rachel C.
Novato, CA
I have combination skin. I felt this helped reduce my break outs a lot, and I even noticed a reduction in cystic acne with this product. When I had particularly dry skin, it helped remove the dead skin, but I would have to use a very light moisturizer after to make sure it wouldn't get too dry.
Victoria B.
I love using this product. I pretty much use it everyday. Maybe I shouldn't? Overall I have no complains about it, it does help me since I have sensitive skin but I still break out lol
Caroline K.
Danville, CA
I love this, but it can't be used more than once a week, it's too abrasive if you care at all about your skin. Does get the job done though. Use it right before any deep moisturizing treatments.
Emily M.
Depew, NY
This has been fine for my skin, nothing amazing. I do think it is a little harsh. I use a very small amount and am extremely gentle or else it would probably leave tears in my face.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.