St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Love this face wash been using it for years now. Keeps my face acne free. Feels nice on your face too after you are done washing. The rocky stuff in it takes a little getting used to, but once you do, you don't really realize it anymore. Will definitely be using this product for a long time.
I use St Ives for my daily skin routine. This stuff is amazing for your skin. It cleanses, prevents breakouts and exfoliates. It also doesn't use those plastic beads that are terrible for the environment. A+++++++
This scrum smells wonderful and is a GREAT exfoliate, but those with sensitive skin, like myself, need to be careful because of the beads being so hard in the scrub. It really leaves your skin feeling fresh and smooth after using it, just be gentle or use it every other day to avoid irritation.
Iv had to deal with acne for about 13 years. Every time I use this scrub, it clears my face right up! Tho, I'm not the best at routine, this helps me out every time! Love this stuff!!
I love this stuff! it works great for my skin and makes it feel nice and smooth! i love the smell too! I use it every morning n the shower and if by chance i forget too one morning by the middle of the day i can tell because my skin will be all oily.
St. Ives has always been my favorite facial product. I've tried other brands but they either leave my skin very dry or make me break out even more. I will admit it take a little bit of time for it to kick into action but its well worth the price. It also smells good unlike other facial products.
I have combination skin. I felt this helped reduce my break outs a lot, and I even noticed a reduction in cystic acne with this product. When I had particularly dry skin, it helped remove the dead skin, but I would have to use a very light moisturizer after to make sure it wouldn't get too dry.
I love using this product. I pretty much use it everyday. Maybe I shouldn't? Overall I have no complains about it, it does help me since I have sensitive skin but I still break out lol
I love this, but it can't be used more than once a week, it's too abrasive if you care at all about your skin. Does get the job done though. Use it right before any deep moisturizing treatments.
This has been fine for my skin, nothing amazing. I do think it is a little harsh. I use a very small amount and am extremely gentle or else it would probably leave tears in my face.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos