BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have had great results with the St. Ives apricot scrub. It gives a fresh expholiating feeling but can be rough for those with sensitive skin. It smells great and isn't very expensive.
Megan V.
North Pole, AK
I first used this at a friends house and let me tell you I have very noticeable pores/blackheads, the first couple of weeks that I used this it was great. I have since then been in look for a better one, this works best when used every once in a while. But it is still a staple in my bathroom!!
Alexandra C.
Cranston, RI
Growing up this was always in my bathroom and now I know why! I love this stuff my skin feels so nice after using it and I've grown to love the scent it's exfoliates perfectly and is so affordable , a must have
Vanessa S.
Los Angeles, CA
I really love this stuff however there are cheaper knock-offs like the Wal-mart brand Equate that work just as good. This is seriously the only product that helped me clear up my acne when I used to have it bad.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Another HG product for me! I absolutely love this stuff! I tend to break out on my chin sometimes and this product removes all traces of blemishes! Exfoliating while washing is a plus!
Phandy S.
Long Beach, CA
I have combination/oily skin. This scrub is not harsh and it makes your skin feel smooth. I believe this cost about $4-5 not bad for a good, drug store product (:
Tiffany L.
Ephrata, PA
I used on face and love the scent but when I talked to the dermatologist they said that the apricot shells that are used for exfoliating are too big for the gentle skin for the face. But this is a great body scrub!
Kaitlin V.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I really enjoyed this product, but I do not recommend using this product daily. The scrub is a bit harsh, but great to use every other day or so. The smell is refreshing and leaves your face feeling rejuvenated.
Gabby G.
This product is great! I always look forward to staying with my sister because it is what she uses and my face always feels amazing after using it. I don't purchase it myself because for me it is a little expensive, but I can see how it's worth it.
Jordan N.
Brighton, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this exfoliater! It's quite cheap and it smells great! It definitely gets all the dead skin off my face. I wouldn't say it treats acne but it sure removes dead skin. I love it!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.