St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I have had great results with the St. Ives apricot scrub. It gives a fresh expholiating feeling but can be rough for those with sensitive skin. It smells great and isn't very expensive.
I first used this at a friends house and let me tell you I have very noticeable pores/blackheads, the first couple of weeks that I used this it was great. I have since then been in look for a better one, this works best when used every once in a while. But it is still a staple in my bathroom!!
Growing up this was always in my bathroom and now I know why! I love this stuff my skin feels so nice after using it and I've grown to love the scent it's exfoliates perfectly and is so affordable , a must have
I really love this stuff however there are cheaper knock-offs like the Wal-mart brand Equate that work just as good. This is seriously the only product that helped me clear up my acne when I used to have it bad.
Another HG product for me! I absolutely love this stuff! I tend to break out on my chin sometimes and this product removes all traces of blemishes! Exfoliating while washing is a plus!
I have combination/oily skin. This scrub is not harsh and it makes your skin feel smooth. I believe this cost about $4-5 not bad for a good, drug store product (:
I used on face and love the scent but when I talked to the dermatologist they said that the apricot shells that are used for exfoliating are too big for the gentle skin for the face. But this is a great body scrub!
I really enjoyed this product, but I do not recommend using this product daily. The scrub is a bit harsh, but great to use every other day or so. The smell is refreshing and leaves your face feeling rejuvenated.
This product is great! I always look forward to staying with my sister because it is what she uses and my face always feels amazing after using it. I don't purchase it myself because for me it is a little expensive, but I can see how it's worth it.
I love this exfoliater! It's quite cheap and it smells great! It definitely gets all the dead skin off my face. I wouldn't say it treats acne but it sure removes dead skin. I love it!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos