BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jamie S.
USA
Love the way this stuff leaves my skin feeling. So soft and smooth. My boyfriend got me into using this, and now I need to repurchase it. Don't leave the cap off, it will definitely dry out.
Lucyanna C.
Powhatan
It worked great for a little bit, but sadly after about three or four months I began having acne again and despite continued use for over a year it never cleared like it was in the beginning.
Mandy H.
Wynne, AR
Simple, tried and true skincare. St Ives is my go-to everyday facial cleanser/scrub. Very gentle on the skin and packaging is appealing. This product is effective. Would recommend to others.
Roxann L.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my holy grail when it comes to exfoliating. It smells good, gets rid of dead skin and all that nasty stuff you don't need on your face. Of course I recommend it! It gets the job done.
Nicole F.
Sonoma
I love this scrub it leaves my skin sooooooooo soft and this is a scrub that truly makes my skin feel clean and has made it so that i don’t have as many break outs and if i do they’re minor
Pinal P.
Fayetteville, AR

I have been using this scrub for probably 20 years and it has seen me through breakouts, dry patches, oily skin, uneven skin tone, you name it. This scrub is really the gold standard for me because it’s always been just what I need in a weekly exfoliator and the price is so reasonable. Plus, you can find it ANYWHERE.
member-af77b
This product is amazing and very good for my skin type. It’s very harsh but is very effective. It’s very cheap but it works very well. My skin type is oily and it has improved since using this daily, i’m very glad i️ bought this and i️ will continue to do so.
Claire H.
I love this exfoliator. I usually use this 2 times a week before I sleep to get rid of all the dead skin cells. My skin has gotten a lot smoother as well as softer
Heidi K.
Carlisle
Really great face scrub for exfoliating. Use it 3 times a week and really gets rid of my dry skin. High recommend for exfoliation. Have been using it for 2 years now and have great results.
Elizabeth C.
One of the best things I have purchased since I was younger with ache. It's not much money and can be found almost anywhere you shop. Leaves you skin clean and refreshef. The smell is good.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.