BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Lindsae✨ F.
White House
I have used a lot of face washes and scrubs and this one is decent. It didn’t have any effect on my Acne, but it was pleasant to use and it smelled good. It was good for detoxing your face when you needed it most!
Tiffany L.
Ephrata, PA
I used on face and love the scent but when I talked to the dermatologist they said that the apricot shells that are used for exfoliating are too big for the gentle skin for the face. But this is a great body scrub!
Grace B.
I use this product to cleanse and exfoliate each day. I have never had irritation caused by this product, it works great and leaves skin feeling soft! I buy it at target or Walgreens and would definitely recommend!
Taylor R.
Redondo Beach, CA
This product has an odd scent. I wish it had more little grains and it doesn't exfoliate the skin very well. If you are on the more sensitive skin type, then I would recommend this to you. If you can handle more harsh abrasions, I love using brown sugar with a little bit of cleanser! Works great!
Kelly T.
Santa Monica, CA
I've been using this for such a long time - it's always gotta be in the shower. It's my favorite face scrub and smells great. I always feel great after I use it.
Gabby G.
This product is great! I always look forward to staying with my sister because it is what she uses and my face always feels amazing after using it. I don't purchase it myself because for me it is a little expensive, but I can see how it's worth it.
Elizabeth J.
Seattle, WA
Another one of my holy grail products for clear skin. Super affordable, smells great & exfoliates. Very effective. I use it about 5 days a week, it can be a bit harsh to use every day. But overall 10/10. Love it.
Janny P.
Worcester, MA
I love St. Ives because of how natural it is, and I used the apricot facial scrub a couple of times a week for years. It works wonders, but definitely should not be used everyday as it is a very potent exfoliant.
Vianny V.
Brooklyn, New York
I just started using this product. Right after I used it I noticed a pimple that came along that wasn't there before I washed my face with this i will try this product once more and see if I get the same outcome
Justine D.
It does really help remove dry dead skin from my face and to make it feel soft but removing blackheads like it says it doesn't help me at all but very good for getting rid of dry skin
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.