St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I have used a lot of face washes and scrubs and this one is decent. It didn’t have any effect on my Acne, but it was pleasant to use and it smelled good. It was good for detoxing your face when you needed it most!
I used on face and love the scent but when I talked to the dermatologist they said that the apricot shells that are used for exfoliating are too big for the gentle skin for the face. But this is a great body scrub!
I use this product to cleanse and exfoliate each day. I have never had irritation caused by this product, it works great and leaves skin feeling soft! I buy it at target or Walgreens and would definitely recommend!
This product has an odd scent. I wish it had more little grains and it doesn't exfoliate the skin very well. If you are on the more sensitive skin type, then I would recommend this to you. If you can handle more harsh abrasions, I love using brown sugar with a little bit of cleanser! Works great!
I've been using this for such a long time - it's always gotta be in the shower. It's my favorite face scrub and smells great. I always feel great after I use it.
This product is great! I always look forward to staying with my sister because it is what she uses and my face always feels amazing after using it. I don't purchase it myself because for me it is a little expensive, but I can see how it's worth it.
Another one of my holy grail products for clear skin. Super affordable, smells great & exfoliates. Very effective. I use it about 5 days a week, it can be a bit harsh to use every day. But overall 10/10. Love it.
I love St. Ives because of how natural it is, and I used the apricot facial scrub a couple of times a week for years. It works wonders, but definitely should not be used everyday as it is a very potent exfoliant.
I just started using this product. Right after I used it I noticed a pimple that came along that wasn't there before I washed my face with this i will try this product once more and see if I get the same outcome
It does really help remove dry dead skin from my face and to make it feel soft but removing blackheads like it says it doesn't help me at all but very good for getting rid of dry skin
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos