St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This product has an odd scent. I wish it had more little grains and it doesn't exfoliate the skin very well. If you are on the more sensitive skin type, then I would recommend this to you. If you can handle more harsh abrasions, I love using brown sugar with a little bit of cleanser! Works great!
This is my favorite facial cleanser! I have been using this daily for over 5 years. I have problem skin, and this doesn't clear me up all the way, but it does help and is an important part of my skin care routine.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH! I use it every morning in the shower after I shave to help combat shaving irritation. It leaves my skin feeling super soft. Very great value for the price and I've repeat purchased it at least 10 times.
Can I just say how much I LOVE this product?!? I've been using this product for about 6 years now, and I have had to change it ever. It's always met my expectations and I totally recommend this product to everyone!
This product definitely scrubs your face, but I think if you use it too much (like once a day or twice a day) it'll damage your skin. I've stopped using it since I got a Clarisonic mia.
This is my FAVE!, I hate having build up , and sometimes my face wash just doesn’t do a great job, exfoliating is a very important process in my skincare routine and this by far has been the best exfoliated for me.
Awesome exfoliated for dry skin! I wouldn't recommend it to you if you have sensitive skin because it can be a little intense. I bought it at target and for a very inexpensive cost. The packaging was convient until you reach the end of the product because it is hard to squeeze the last bits out.
I use this product to cleanse and exfoliate each day. I have never had irritation caused by this product, it works great and leaves skin feeling soft! I buy it at target or Walgreens and would definitely recommend!
This is a must in my skincare regimen! I use this every morning in the shower. It gets into your pores and removes blackheads. It leaves your skin feeling very smooth and flawless. I can tell if I have skipped a day using this product. It helps my makeup go on smoothr and prevents breakouts.
I've been using this for such a long time - it's always gotta be in the shower. It's my favorite face scrub and smells great. I always feel great after I use it.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos