BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Taylor R.
Redondo Beach, CA
This product has an odd scent. I wish it had more little grains and it doesn't exfoliate the skin very well. If you are on the more sensitive skin type, then I would recommend this to you. If you can handle more harsh abrasions, I love using brown sugar with a little bit of cleanser! Works great!
Kristina P.
Cape Coral, FL
This is my favorite facial cleanser! I have been using this daily for over 5 years. I have problem skin, and this doesn't clear me up all the way, but it does help and is an important part of my skin care routine.
Michael K.
Renton, WA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH! I use it every morning in the shower after I shave to help combat shaving irritation. It leaves my skin feeling super soft. Very great value for the price and I've repeat purchased it at least 10 times.
Yesenia G.
Miami
Can I just say how much I LOVE this product?!? I've been using this product for about 6 years now, and I have had to change it ever. It's always met my expectations and I totally recommend this product to everyone!
Nou L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This product definitely scrubs your face, but I think if you use it too much (like once a day or twice a day) it'll damage your skin. I've stopped using it since I got a Clarisonic mia.
Maricely M.
Hartford , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my FAVE!, I hate having build up , and sometimes my face wash just doesn’t do a great job, exfoliating is a very important process in my skincare routine and this by far has been the best exfoliated for me.
Sophia P.
Amery
Awesome exfoliated for dry skin! I wouldn't recommend it to you if you have sensitive skin because it can be a little intense. I bought it at target and for a very inexpensive cost. The packaging was convient until you reach the end of the product because it is hard to squeeze the last bits out.
Grace B.
I use this product to cleanse and exfoliate each day. I have never had irritation caused by this product, it works great and leaves skin feeling soft! I buy it at target or Walgreens and would definitely recommend!
This is a must in my skincare regimen! I use this every morning in the shower. It gets into your pores and removes blackheads. It leaves your skin feeling very smooth and flawless. I can tell if I have skipped a day using this product. It helps my makeup go on smoothr and prevents breakouts.
Kelly T.
Santa Monica, CA
I've been using this for such a long time - it's always gotta be in the shower. It's my favorite face scrub and smells great. I always feel great after I use it.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.