BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
bre c.
Palm Harbor, FL
I prefer their green tea scrub better... plus I only get the travel size... its pointless to use a huge amount... my travel size lasted 3 months with daily use. Ill never be able to finish the whole bottle alone.
Bruna S.
Hoboken, NJ
Holy grail of facial cleansers! My go to cleanser for everyday! The scrub exfoliates all your skins dead cells and leaves your skin feeling smooth! Not great for removing dark eyeliner or eyeshadow.

Emma J.
My sister used to use this a fee years back when we had both just started college and she loved it. I recently found it at my local walgreens and have been truly enjoying it. I was getting some blackhead around my nose and this has cleared them up.
Paige J.
Portland
This is a daily product for me. I have blackheads on my nose which have always been an issue. I use this every day and it helps make those evil little nose goblins a lot less noticeable. Would definitely recommend
Perla A.
St. Ives has always been my favorite facial product. I've tried other brands but they either leave my skin very dry or make me break out even more. I will admit it take a little bit of time for it to kick into action but its well worth the price. It also smells good unlike other facial products.
Victoria S.
This is my favorite one you guys offer. It smells amazing and it works so great! It’s very cheap and it works which is shocking Bc it’s so hard to find a cheap but good face cleanser. I will continue to buy this.
Evana A.
North Highlands, CA
It really feels good when rubbing it on and stuff. My face get's dried out really easily when I use certain face washes but this one has yet to dry my face out! The little beads also feel wonderful on your face.
Kristina P.
Cape Coral, FL
This is my favorite facial cleanser! I have been using this daily for over 5 years. I have problem skin, and this doesn't clear me up all the way, but it does help and is an important part of my skin care routine.
Lyza O.
I've been using Clinique faithfully for five on years, after running out and bring on vacation I bought this to use for the time being, AMAZING. The difference is there. And it was only 5$? I pay 60+ for clinque, I cannot complain at all. Just love!
Reagan G.
Pensacola, FL
Me and my husband absolutely LOVE this scrub. We both use it and like how it doesn’t dry out our skin. After using, it smells fresh and leaves your face really smooth.St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.