St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I prefer their green tea scrub better... plus I only get the travel size... its pointless to use a huge amount... my travel size lasted 3 months with daily use. Ill never be able to finish the whole bottle alone.
Holy grail of facial cleansers! My go to cleanser for everyday! The scrub exfoliates all your skins dead cells and leaves your skin feeling smooth! Not great for removing dark eyeliner or eyeshadow.
My sister used to use this a fee years back when we had both just started college and she loved it. I recently found it at my local walgreens and have been truly enjoying it. I was getting some blackhead around my nose and this has cleared them up.
This is a daily product for me. I have blackheads on my nose which have always been an issue. I use this every day and it helps make those evil little nose goblins a lot less noticeable. Would definitely recommend
St. Ives has always been my favorite facial product. I've tried other brands but they either leave my skin very dry or make me break out even more. I will admit it take a little bit of time for it to kick into action but its well worth the price. It also smells good unlike other facial products.
This is my favorite one you guys offer. It smells amazing and it works so great! It’s very cheap and it works which is shocking Bc it’s so hard to find a cheap but good face cleanser. I will continue to buy this.
It really feels good when rubbing it on and stuff. My face get's dried out really easily when I use certain face washes but this one has yet to dry my face out! The little beads also feel wonderful on your face.
This is my favorite facial cleanser! I have been using this daily for over 5 years. I have problem skin, and this doesn't clear me up all the way, but it does help and is an important part of my skin care routine.
I've been using Clinique faithfully for five on years, after running out and bring on vacation I bought this to use for the time being, AMAZING. The difference is there. And it was only 5$? I pay 60+ for clinque, I cannot complain at all. Just love!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos