St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I used this scrub but it didn't do much help to my skin. It wasn't bad but it wasn't very good. Maybe for others it will work but I recommend buying a sample size as I should've done.
Super good! I love using it all the time in the shower or after taking of makeup. It makes your face feel good and fresh after using it. It always helps me with my blackheads a lot.
This is an amazing exfoliator! I use it on my face, chest, shoulders, and arms... in the shower. It leaves my face/body feeling fresh and clean. I would highly recommend this product!
This has always been one of my go to facial products! My mom introduced it to me when I was a kid, and I've been using it ever since. It exfoliates amazingly, just don't overuse it!!!
This product has an odd scent. I wish it had more little grains and it doesn't exfoliate the skin very well. If you are on the more sensitive skin type, then I would recommend this to you. If you can handle more harsh abrasions, I love using brown sugar with a little bit of cleanser! Works great!
This is life. Best drug store scrub out there. Smells delightful. Not disappointed by this at all. Worth every penny and it is very inexpensive so that's a plus. I love it so much because it leaves my skin incredibly soft.
Ive been using this for over ten years. The recipe has changed. It uses walnut shells for the scrub leaves skin clean... great nut just for face but for hands, feet, legs, back, and arms
This was the first face wash i ever used! this cleaned and exfoliated my face well. i tell every one to try it out. i need to buy this product again. and it smells good for a face wash
I recently purchased this product, and liked it, but didn't love it. It smells very good, and exfoliates, but in m opinion, not very well. It is very creamy, but I prefer different exfoilaters and scrubs. It also says it is blemish fighting, nut dosen't seen to have much effect on any blemishes.
I love this stuff they texture that cleans my skin and removes dryness is awesome. It smells great. I even leave it on my face as a mask. I would recommend it to all my friends and family
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos