BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Amanda D.
Richmond
I've tried a dozen different exfoliating face washes and this is by far my favorite. My skin always feels fresh and clean and looks glowing after I use it. I definitely recommend it!
Vaishali P.
Bridgeton , NJ
This is the product I'm using for i think last 10 years or more it is my one of must have product. works really well and gives me beautiful radiant skin every time i use. I use it 3 times a week to keep my skin looking beautiful and blackheads free.
Alexandra C.
Cranston, RI
Growing up this was always in my bathroom and now I know why! I love this stuff my skin feels so nice after using it and I've grown to love the scent it's exfoliates perfectly and is so affordable , a must have
Lyza O.
I've been using Clinique faithfully for five on years, after running out and bring on vacation I bought this to use for the time being, AMAZING. The difference is there. And it was only 5$? I pay 60+ for clinque, I cannot complain at all. Just love!
Alexis T.
Fishers, IN
I use St. Ive's Apricot Scrub for Blackhead and Blemish control several times a week to exfoliate and refresh my skin. I've seen a lot of improvement in the softness and clarity of my skin with time. I've been using this product for over a year now and it has become a staple in my collection.
Sarah W.
EVERETT, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love using the Apricot Face Scrub to get all the dead skin off my face, it works wonders! I use this once a week and it really makes a difference in giving my face a deep cleansing!
Sierra F.
Tabernacle, NJ
I have had this product in my shower for about a year and i love it. I use to have pores the size of creators and now they are almost nonexistent. With its sandy spread and its cheap price it is almosst unbeatable. It also smells amazing!! Smells better than any other acne wash I've ever used
Brooke M.
Downers Grove, IL
My mother used this when I was growing up and I still use it to this day. It is the best blemish control scrub and made of great things!! It leaves my face clean and fresh and is NOT overpriced. I love St Ives!!!
Kristie A.
Quakertown, PA
Love this!! Have been using it since I was a little kid! I still remember my mom always having it in our bathroom because she used it. I do a night time scrub and my face is so soft after and it smells so good!
Yenni L.
Baytown , TX
Ive been using this products for years and its absolutely awesome, skin feels so good after the aplication i would totally recommended this product it is aslso great in price ad you can find it at you local pharmacy.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.