St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I've been using this for such a long time - it's always gotta be in the shower. It's my favorite face scrub and smells great. I always feel great after I use it.
This products works great as a exfoliant and for blemishes. You can't just try it oce and think it's going to work for blemishes. it takes a week or so for that but a wonderful product
I have used a lot of face washes and scrubs and this one is decent. It didn’t have any effect on my Acne, but it was pleasant to use and it smelled good. It was good for detoxing your face when you needed it most!
I have used many things including proactive but I really really like this St. Ives scrub. It works for myself and my whole family including teenagers. Blackheads may still remains but they do not seem to worsen.
Another one of my holy grail products for clear skin. Super affordable, smells great & exfoliates. Very effective. I use it about 5 days a week, it can be a bit harsh to use every day. But overall 10/10. Love it.
I love using the Apricot Face Scrub to get all the dead skin off my face, it works wonders! I use this once a week and it really makes a difference in giving my face a deep cleansing!
Something about feeling the scrubbing beads in this makes it unique! It is always in my shower and keeps my skin fresh. I use it about 2x a week and I love the massage it gives my face and the glow I get after it.
This product is very satisfying. I use it 3 times a week and love the way my skin feels afterwords. I feel like my skin is as clean as it can get. It's convenient and smells so good!
I just started using this product. Right after I used it I noticed a pimple that came along that wasn't there before I washed my face with this i will try this product once more and see if I get the same outcome
I am in love with St. Ives Apricot scrub. I use twice a week and after each use I feel my skin to be so soft and smooth.I feel a kind of glow on my face after cleaning my face with this scrub which makes me a real happy and satisfied customer of this product.I apply moisturizer after using scrub.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos