BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Kelly T.
Santa Monica, CA
I've been using this for such a long time - it's always gotta be in the shower. It's my favorite face scrub and smells great. I always feel great after I use it.
robin m.
Cedar Key, FL
This products works great as a exfoliant and for blemishes. You can't just try it oce and think it's going to work for blemishes. it takes a week or so for that but a wonderful product
Lindsae✨ F.
White House
I have used a lot of face washes and scrubs and this one is decent. It didn’t have any effect on my Acne, but it was pleasant to use and it smelled good. It was good for detoxing your face when you needed it most!
Sarah T.
South Haven, MI
I have used many things including proactive but I really really like this St. Ives scrub. It works for myself and my whole family including teenagers. Blackheads may still remains but they do not seem to worsen.
Elizabeth J.
Seattle, WA
Another one of my holy grail products for clear skin. Super affordable, smells great & exfoliates. Very effective. I use it about 5 days a week, it can be a bit harsh to use every day. But overall 10/10. Love it.
Sarah W.
EVERETT, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love using the Apricot Face Scrub to get all the dead skin off my face, it works wonders! I use this once a week and it really makes a difference in giving my face a deep cleansing!
Rina P.
Milledgeville, GA
Something about feeling the scrubbing beads in this makes it unique! It is always in my shower and keeps my skin fresh. I use it about 2x a week and I love the massage it gives my face and the glow I get after it.
Kimberly H.
Round Rock, TX
This product is very satisfying. I use it 3 times a week and love the way my skin feels afterwords. I feel like my skin is as clean as it can get. It's convenient and smells so good!
Vianny V.
Brooklyn, New York
I just started using this product. Right after I used it I noticed a pimple that came along that wasn't there before I washed my face with this i will try this product once more and see if I get the same outcome
Kumari S.
Atlanta, GA
I am in love with St. Ives Apricot scrub. I use twice a week and after each use I feel my skin to be so soft and smooth.I feel a kind of glow on my face after cleaning my face with this scrub which makes me a real happy and satisfied customer of this product.I apply moisturizer after using scrub.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.