BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
August V.
This is my go to face wash! I use it 3 times a week and it keeps my skin looking and feeling fresh. I've used it for the past 6 years and it has never failed to work. For only $4 at Walmart it's well worth the price.
Bri O.
This face wash would be perfect if I didn't already have super sensitive skin. I loved the exfoliating beads but it made me break out worse due to the harshness of the formula. If it wasn't so harsh I would love it.
Kelsey D.
Powhatan, VA
This product is a great exfoliator and takes the excess makeup off your face after a makeup wipe. I wouldn't say it really helps with acne but it cleans your pores out. And it's like 8 bucks so I think it's worth it.
Paige C.
Middleburg, FL
I loved this product in the beginning. It worked so quickly to get rid of all pimples. Until a couple weeks into it and then it made me and the rest of my family break out extremely bad.
Ashleigh S.
Grandview , TN
My favorite facial cleanser! Has worked well for years! Keeps pimples at bay and your skin smooth with the scrub component. Doesn't dry out your skin either! Love!
Christie B.
Sarasota, FL
This is great for exfoliating and scrubbing off the dead skin cells on your face to keep your pores from clogging! Plus the smell is amazing! Leaves your face with a nice clean feeling!
Trisha A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This scrub does WONDERS for my skin without drying it out. It exfoliates my skin perfectly and leaves my skin so soft and smooth. It's the perfect pick-me-up for uneven, dry and dull skin
Trivina B.
Mayfield, KY
I used to use this product all the time when I was younger. I loved the way it made my skin feel. Ihad completly forgotton about this product! I will definitely be buying me some soon!!
Roberta M.
Argyle, NY
I have always loved st Ives and especially the apricot scrub. It smells great and it is really good for blackheads and exfoliating. I am a big fan. I have been using it scince I was 16.
Michael K.
Renton, WA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH! I use it every morning in the shower after I shave to help combat shaving irritation. It leaves my skin feeling super soft. Very great value for the price and I've repeat purchased it at least 10 times.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.