St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is my go to face wash! I use it 3 times a week and it keeps my skin looking and feeling fresh. I've used it for the past 6 years and it has never failed to work. For only $4 at Walmart it's well worth the price.
This face wash would be perfect if I didn't already have super sensitive skin. I loved the exfoliating beads but it made me break out worse due to the harshness of the formula. If it wasn't so harsh I would love it.
This product is a great exfoliator and takes the excess makeup off your face after a makeup wipe. I wouldn't say it really helps with acne but it cleans your pores out. And it's like 8 bucks so I think it's worth it.
I loved this product in the beginning. It worked so quickly to get rid of all pimples. Until a couple weeks into it and then it made me and the rest of my family break out extremely bad.
My favorite facial cleanser! Has worked well for years! Keeps pimples at bay and your skin smooth with the scrub component. Doesn't dry out your skin either! Love!
This is great for exfoliating and scrubbing off the dead skin cells on your face to keep your pores from clogging! Plus the smell is amazing! Leaves your face with a nice clean feeling!
This scrub does WONDERS for my skin without drying it out. It exfoliates my skin perfectly and leaves my skin so soft and smooth. It's the perfect pick-me-up for uneven, dry and dull skin
I used to use this product all the time when I was younger. I loved the way it made my skin feel. Ihad completly forgotton about this product! I will definitely be buying me some soon!!
I have always loved st Ives and especially the apricot scrub. It smells great and it is really good for blackheads and exfoliating. I am a big fan. I have been using it scince I was 16.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH! I use it every morning in the shower after I shave to help combat shaving irritation. It leaves my skin feeling super soft. Very great value for the price and I've repeat purchased it at least 10 times.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos