St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is great for exfoliating and scrubbing off the dead skin cells on your face to keep your pores from clogging! Plus the smell is amazing! Leaves your face with a nice clean feeling!
Pretty good at exfoliating and a very nice product, however, it never really improved my blemishes. If you want a deep clean I would recommend this product but not for tough skin issues
This is my to go exfoliator. I always go back to using it. I did have some trouble after my skin got more sensitive but I just used the sensitive version and it worked wonders. Love it!
I swear by this face scrub. The little beads in the scrub really work off the dead skin cells on your face and make it nice and smooth. I would recommend this face scrub to any of my friends looking for a new brand.
The scent and how it leaves your skin feeling is incredible. I have extremely sensitive skin and this doesn't give me any bad reactions at all!! Plus it's so easy to find and affordable!
Love this product. It makes my face feel so smooth and the salicylic acid helps to control any blemishes that may appear from time to time. I do not have super sensitive skin so the scrub may be too harsh if you do.
I love this product I've used it for many years. The apricot smell is great and the beads are gentle and soothing. I wouldn't use this multiple times a day though, it can cause dry skin.
This facial scrub is very gentle on my very sensative skin. I use it once a week and i see a drastic change in the amount of blackheads on my nose. Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth!
I LOVE THIS SCRUB IT CLEANS DOWN TO THE SKIN TAKING OUT DIRT,OIL AND EVEN DEAD SKIN IF YOU BEEN IN THE SUN TO LONG,,,..IT MAKES YOUR FACE FEEL CLEAN AND ALSO TAKES AWAY BLEMISHES..LOVE IT
Smells good, is gentle on the skin, and it makes your face feel fresh - all for a good price. I have been buying this since I was about 13 years old, so it is one of my go-to beauty items.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos