St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,750 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I guess this product works differently for other people because it works great on me. It leaves my skin feeling soft and blemish free. First of all if you're going to use this scrub you massage it gently not harshly.
I used this product a long time ago and actually purchased it again yesterday. I've been having issues with breakouts and blackheads so I figured I would go back to an old favorite. I like to feel that my exfoliator is actually scrubbing my skin and this does. I'm looking forward to using it again.
This scrub does WONDERS for my skin without drying it out. It exfoliates my skin perfectly and leaves my skin so soft and smooth. It's the perfect pick-me-up for uneven, dry and dull skin
I have used this product for quite some time and it has worked very well for me. The smell is nice and it gives me a clean and fresh feeling. I use it to remove makeup sometimes as well.
I love this! You think your face is clean now, try the apricot scrub! I love how clean it makes my face & how clean I can feel it. I just cannot find the original one I love at any of the stores anymore. Which sucks!
I love this scrub! It works so well to refresh your face and leave it feeling so awesome! It is a good price as well! I have super sensitive skin but this does not hurt my skin at all!
My fiance has really oily skin and he loves this stuff. Its got to be in the shower at all times. I don't know if it really honestly makes a huge Difference but he wont use anything else
When i got this i loved it i still do i have to admit though the scrub is a little harsh, didn't make me breakout or anything but just scrubbing my face it was a little to harsh feeling.
I tend to buy St Ives because their products are appealing and affordable. I picked up this scrub a while ago and use it once or twice a week. It's comfortable, and smells nice. A good basic scrub for the price. Giving it a B because it's nothing special.
I've been using this face scrub since I was young. Always exfoliates and leaves your face feeling fresh and clean. Never dries out skin. Has a nice smell as well.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos