BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Nancy J.
I guess this product works differently for other people because it works great on me. It leaves my skin feeling soft and blemish free. First of all if you're going to use this scrub you massage it gently not harshly.
Kim M.
St Petersburg, FL
I used this product a long time ago and actually purchased it again yesterday. I've been having issues with breakouts and blackheads so I figured I would go back to an old favorite. I like to feel that my exfoliator is actually scrubbing my skin and this does. I'm looking forward to using it again.
Trisha A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This scrub does WONDERS for my skin without drying it out. It exfoliates my skin perfectly and leaves my skin so soft and smooth. It's the perfect pick-me-up for uneven, dry and dull skin
Jennifer  C.
I have used this product for quite some time and it has worked very well for me. The smell is nice and it gives me a clean and fresh feeling. I use it to remove makeup sometimes as well.
Sheila T.
Aurora, CO
I love this! You think your face is clean now, try the apricot scrub! I love how clean it makes my face & how clean I can feel it. I just cannot find the original one I love at any of the stores anymore. Which sucks!
Paige P.
Beattyville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this scrub! It works so well to refresh your face and leave it feeling so awesome! It is a good price as well! I have super sensitive skin but this does not hurt my skin at all!
Charlotte P.
Monroe, MI
My fiance has really oily skin and he loves this stuff. Its got to be in the shower at all times. I don't know if it really honestly makes a huge Difference but he wont use anything else
Alexxa L.
Buffalo, NY
When i got this i loved it i still do i have to admit though the scrub is a little harsh, didn't make me breakout or anything but just scrubbing my face it was a little to harsh feeling.
Dana A.
Louisville, KY
I tend to buy St Ives because their products are appealing and affordable. I picked up this scrub a while ago and use it once or twice a week. It's comfortable, and smells nice. A good basic scrub for the price. Giving it a B because it's nothing special.
Merri Kathryn N.
Bogart, GA
I've been using this face scrub since I was young. Always exfoliates and leaves your face feeling fresh and clean. Never dries out skin. Has a nice smell as well.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.