BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Elise W.
Its a very harsh scrub to use on your face. It really scrubs everything off well but you shouldn't be using it more than 2 times a month. It will last a long time if you use it properly.
Ashley S.
Vidalia, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This scrub is excellent. The tiny scrubbing grains are amazing. They exfoliate the skin so smoothly and gently. The smell is soothing. It helps keep your skin clear of dirt and dead skin.
Shannon O.
Wauwatosa, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Okay, I didn't like this. I felt it was too abrasive for my sensitive skin and didn't do anything for clearing up my adult acne. I have heard great things but it just didn't work for me.
brittney w.
I love St. Ives Apricot exfoliating scrub! It's great to have in your shower, but would recommend getting it on sale, or use coupons, it can be costly. I only use this scrub on my face, my chest and my arms at times.
Samantha H.
Milwaukee
I use this product every day and it keeps my skin looking young! I have been using this product for 7 years or so and it is so gentle on my skin. It is a good value for what you get out of it! St. Ives gets my skin.
Catherine J.
I'm just about to finish my first one and I love it, it leaves my skin looking and feeling clean and fresh. I've used this as a body scrub as well and it worked great. Will be buying again.
Kiwana T.
I've used this scrub for years. It's easy to find, not too expensive and does the job. I don't have any issues with sensitive skin. If you have sensitive skin, it might not be for you.
Ana S.
Holloman Afb, NM
I received this product for complimentary for testing purposes.
I've been using this every morning, since I got it. It works wonders, It leaves my skin extra soft and it smells amazing!
Sarah S.
Broadview Heights
This is always my go to face wash! I love the smell of it and how soft my skin is after. Not only can you use this on your face, but also anywhere else on your body as a scrub! It is a great product and a great value.
Carly s.
Beaverton, OR
I really like this wash, but at least for me the little she'll pieces are too rough. They scratch my face a little if I scrub too hard. But, it smells really good and leaves my skin soft.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.