BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Sarah S.
Broadview Heights
This is always my go to face wash! I love the smell of it and how soft my skin is after. Not only can you use this on your face, but also anywhere else on your body as a scrub! It is a great product and a great value.
Javonne L.
Guthrie, KY
But I actually need the tough scrub this products offers my oily skin. Would not recommend if you have sensitive skin though I use this daily I would not recommend it as a daily cleaner if you do not have oily skin!
Charlotte P.
Monroe, MI
My fiance has really oily skin and he loves this stuff. Its got to be in the shower at all times. I don't know if it really honestly makes a huge Difference but he wont use anything else
Amori L.
BEST SCRUB EVER. for those nights you really need to cleanse you skinny and get in there, this is the product for that I love it and haven't used anything else since I first purchased it
August V.
This is my go to face wash! I use it 3 times a week and it keeps my skin looking and feeling fresh. I've used it for the past 6 years and it has never failed to work. For only $4 at Walmart it's well worth the price.
Hanna E.
Middletown, OH
I love all the St.Ives product but I always buy this one.
Its really helps exfoliate my face to help with my acne-prone skin.
You do have to be careful on the walnut shells, they can catch on your blemishes and hurt.
Kacey R.
I love that this scrub is oil free. My face is already oily, so I don't need a scrub that just adds to that. It feels great on my face and it makes it super soft. I love the smell!
Jennifer F.
I love this scrub! I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it! I got this in the campus voxbox which was great because I always have some of this on hand!
Paige C.
Middleburg, FL
I loved this product in the beginning. It worked so quickly to get rid of all pimples. Until a couple weeks into it and then it made me and the rest of my family break out extremely bad.
Sarah B.
Greenville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have sensitive, combination skin and many facial wash products irritate my skin. This product, however, did not and I have used it for almost a year now. It is effective and refreshing.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.