St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This scrub is very nice to use in the mornings to wake up. It has a refreshing smell and feel and it helps to prevent acne. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a good face wash to use daily to prevent acne.
I love this scrub. It really feels like it's getting into every pour and cleans them out. It's not to rough so it doesn't irritate my skin. And I love he apricot smell it leaves behind.
Great facial scrub!!! I use this twice a week, I noticed a difference two weeks after using this my skin was more hydrated, dewy and soft. It's also all natural which is a definite plus.
I tend to buy St Ives because their products are appealing and affordable. I picked up this scrub a while ago and use it once or twice a week. It's comfortable, and smells nice. A good basic scrub for the price. Giving it a B because it's nothing special.
I love this stuff! Use it every morning while I’m in the shower. Makes my skin feel clean and look brighter. A lot of people say the exfoliation is too rough, but it’s not for me and I have sensitive acne prone skin
I've used this and the equate version, but I don't think this is for people with sensitive skin. To me to feels fine, relaxing almost because it's kind of like a massage (: it only works to get off all the dead skin... Not so much blemish control for me...
I’ve been using this for years and no complaints! I’ve got my mom and sister hooked on it. You can keep the full sized bottle at home and get a mini travel one as well! It helps keep your skin clear and blemish free!
I love how clean this products gets my blackhead prone skin. It doesn't over dry or leave me feeling oily as other cleansers do. It is gentle enough for daily use and the smell is great!
I do like this product but it can be pretty harsh on your skin. When you wash your face using this product it feels like you're really getting all that dead skin but it leaves your skin very red and almost irritated.
Oldie but a goodie. I've used this two or three times a week for 10 years and it always make my skin look better than before I used it. Great for winter months and removes makeup well!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos