BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Vanessa B.
Cottage Grove, WI
This scrub is very nice to use in the mornings to wake up. It has a refreshing smell and feel and it helps to prevent acne. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a good face wash to use daily to prevent acne.
Taylor K.
I love this scrub. It really feels like it's getting into every pour and cleans them out. It's not to rough so it doesn't irritate my skin. And I love he apricot smell it leaves behind.
Susan R.
Roselle Park, NJ
Great facial scrub!!! I use this twice a week, I noticed a difference two weeks after using this my skin was more hydrated, dewy and soft. It's also all natural which is a definite plus.
Dana A.
Louisville, KY
I tend to buy St Ives because their products are appealing and affordable. I picked up this scrub a while ago and use it once or twice a week. It's comfortable, and smells nice. A good basic scrub for the price. Giving it a B because it's nothing special.
Jill H.
huntsville
I love this stuff! Use it every morning while I’m in the shower. Makes my skin feel clean and look brighter. A lot of people say the exfoliation is too rough, but it’s not for me and I have sensitive acne prone skin
Hannah S.
I've used this and the equate version, but I don't think this is for people with sensitive skin. To me to feels fine, relaxing almost because it's kind of like a massage (: it only works to get off all the dead skin... Not so much blemish control for me...
Urvashi J.
Old Bridge, NJ
I’ve been using this for years and no complaints! I’ve got my mom and sister hooked on it. You can keep the full sized bottle at home and get a mini travel one as well! It helps keep your skin clear and blemish free!
Celia G.
I love how clean this products gets my blackhead prone skin. It doesn't over dry or leave me feeling oily as other cleansers do. It is gentle enough for daily use and the smell is great!
Katelin C.
Orland, CA
I do like this product but it can be pretty harsh on your skin. When you wash your face using this product it feels like you're really getting all that dead skin but it leaves your skin very red and almost irritated.
Jennifer T.
Oldie but a goodie. I've used this two or three times a week for 10 years and it always make my skin look better than before I used it. Great for winter months and removes makeup well!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.