BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Brandi S.
I have combination/oily skin and this apricot scrub leaves my face feeling smooth and hydrated yet leaves my skin looking mattifified. It’s evened out my skin tremendously and I couldn’t be more thankful that this product cost me under $5. I purchased this at Walmart and I’ve seen this in stores such as CVS & Target. This product ladies will have your skin like ok’ing right for the summer. I’ve even begun to use this down my neck and see a difference already. Go getchu’ some GLOW GIRL✨

SN: Checkout my Youtube Channel SymoneStylez I have a skincare routine that’ll show you other products I use and how I apply them ♥️💕
Kristian W.
Nashville, TN
It’s very abrasive and really gets all the dead skin and dirt off or my face. Although it made my skin feel very smooth, it is just a little too harsh. It’s worth a shot if you’re looking for something different to help make your fave feel very smooth and clean.
Marie K.
Powell, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This scrub is absolutely amazing! It exfoliates, but is not too rough. The smell is to die for. It literally removed my bacne in a little bit over a week. And it is so affordable! You can get it in every drugstore or grocery store. Cannot recommend enough.
Crystal G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This scrub really works on breakouts! Once, I notice a couple little red bumps on my nose and used this one night to try to stop it from becoming a full blown breakout, and in the morning they were almost gone! I love this and use it every day in the shower on my whole face and I never get acne! Awesome and great price!
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
My favorite scrub by far! I love how much it makes my face feel so clean and soft!! It doesnt smell bad and its not a super strong scent. I use it in the shower every day and it never drys my face out. This is the best for the money! Helps with my acne problems!
Maiah B.
Riverton, UT
This is definitely one of my very favorite face exfoliants! It is strong so it’s not to use it everyday. It really smoothed my skin and gets any dead skin off. I don’t think it really made any difference acne wise but I’m ok with that because I really only use it to exfoliate. My mom and sisters love it too!
Kim D.
Omaha, NE
Every time I use up a bottle of this scrub I immediately repurchase it because I love it so much! It’s gentle enough to not hurt my skin but harsh enough to exfoliate really well! It’s also a good price for the quality and amount that you get. I definitely reccomend this to anyone looking for a facial scrub!
Kelsey B.
Ward, AR
I love this cleanser so much. It's exfoliating and always makes my skin look so much brighter! It gets rid of all the dullness and dead skin cells, it feels amazing, it isn't so rough or irritating that my skin acts up. It's my go to when I have a break out or dry patches
Michelle R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This scrub smells great. It is very creamy with some large abrasive pieces. There is a tingling feeling to my sensitive skin but it doesn't hurt. I have used this product fairly regularly for some time and for my skin, not acne prone, it has worked very well.
Teri B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love that this gives me a deep exfoliation. I have combination skin and my dry patches tend to get bad. This helps to remove all of my dry skin. It also does help with keeping my acne down to a minimum when I use it compared to when I was not using this product. I also use the fresh skin one as well and love it just the same as this one. They both leave my skin feeling soft and refreshed. I first heard about this when I seen a friend using it and then I got curious about it so I bought it and have not regretted the purchase since. I will continue to repurchase this product once I run out of it.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.