Ledaaa ❣.
orlando

St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started using this and want to know if it's good or not because I don't want to continue and further harm my face.

Susan h.
Susan h.
Orlando, FL
7 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't recommend this to anyone. there is no way to smooth the edges of an apricot pit so when you use it you are leaving micro tears in your skin.
Svetlana M.
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
1 year, 2 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I started using it I thought it was very harsh compared to the other scrubs I've used, but I actually love it and still use it a month later. I wouldn't recommend using it every day, especially if you have sensitive skin, but I do love to use it 3-4 times a week.
Catarina C.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I found it too harsh for my skin, but I'm on the sensitive side.
Bianca D.
Bianca D.
Cheshire, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
i use it once and a while when I need to exfoliate, it can dry out your skin if you use it too much
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
1 year, 4 months ago
I've heard it's not good for you because it has walnuts in it to help exfoliate and that's apparently not good for your skin. I'm already addicted to it and trying to find a good replacement so if you're not already on board, get off now.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Edina, MN
1 year, 4 months ago
Don't use it: like others said it's way to harsh.
Brea E.
Brea E.
Surprise, AZ
1 year, 4 months ago
I wouldn't use as it creates microtears in your skin which can lead to skin damage after continued use. It's too harsh for your skin per several estheticians I know.
D R.
D R.
I think its to strong!
Raquel C.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I personally don't but my niece loves it I guess it depends on your skin