lizeth c.

Angela Nicole V.
Angela Nicole V.
Tuguegarao City, Cagayan
6 months, 1 week ago
Its actually it good in the face, it feels like the the tiny particles are massaging your face.
Karen T.
Karen T.
Adelanto, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
The tiny particles do not hurt your skin as long as you use it correctly, if you are too rough and are scrubbing instead of massaging it into your skinit will hurt
1 year, 6 months ago
The product smells good , and the particles are rough therefore while using the product I'd recommend you to softly smooth it into your skin with water to make it less abrasive against your delicate skin.
Areonna M.
Areonna M.
Hinesville, GA
1 year, 11 months ago
From past experience I have sensitive skin and this is the only product that hasn't damaged or scarred my skin. No this small particles do not hurt unless your scrubbing extremely hard.
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Santa Clarita, CA
1 year, 11 months ago
I've been using this for years and it has never hurt my skin. The beads in the scrub are abrasive, but not enough to injure this skin! Also depends on how vigorous you are when you are using it!
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
1 year, 12 months ago
nope i never had a problem with it hurting before! i think it smells good too!
alyssa b.
alyssa b.
Grand Island, NE
1 year, 12 months ago
it doesnt hurt skin but it can irritate it a little
Ieshia C.
Ieshia C.
Atlanta, GA
1 year, 12 months ago
Is it a little abrasive but that what I like about it, it leaves your skin baby soft and smooth.