Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4

How well does this work? Ive never used it before. Also why do you like it?

Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Valencia, CA
4 years ago
I love this product. Ive used it for as long as I can remember! Really helps with getting off any dry skin and makes your face glow!
samantha A.
samantha A.
St. Catharines , ON
4 years ago
I loved this product it was the best for me and worth every cent, way better then anything i had tried. i have sensitive skin
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Cumming, GA
4 years ago
I use this product a lot and I love it. I find that it helps clear away the dead skin and it leaves my skin soft and new looking. I know I sound like an ad but I have repurchased this item more times then I can count.
sheyla d.
sheyla d.
Toms River, NJ
4 years ago
I think it works great my skin feels super smooth afterwards and it also smells so good.
Amber D.
Amber D.
4 years ago
Yes! My favorite things about this product are the price, and the job it does. It leaves your skin silky smooth and blemish free!
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Tacoma, WA
4 years ago
Yes! You can feel the beads cleaning your face and can see the difference!
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Rochelle, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It works great! I like it because its inexpensive and doesn't dry out your skin
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Byron Center, MI
4 years ago
It works really well. I really liked it because it cleanses your face and makes it really soft at the same time. My face feels so refreshed after I'm done.
Bricia B.
Bricia B.
Crescent City, FL
4 years ago
I feel like it removes dirt trapped in your pores and it's also gentle. I like it I use it in the morning and before I go to bed.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Laredo, TX
4 years ago
It cleanses your pores and removes dirt and oil for a soft clean feel. I like this product for that reason.