Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK

How good does this product work? and does it stink ?

Krystin B.
Krystin B.
Crown Point, IN
1 year ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Doesn't stink at all!! Has tiny little beads in it that remove all the gunky stuff from your skin when you scrub!! Highly recommended especially for the price! You can use it on your neck too!
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Vancouver
1 year, 2 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It works wonders! It removes all the gunk that builds up on your face through out the day! It smells like a peach but a natural peach sent not a fake one. The smell is not strong at all!
Svetlana M.
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
1 year, 2 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think it definitely works well in terms of removing dead skin cells off the surface of your face and it doesn't have a strong or overpowering scent at all. I don't like apricots yet I love this scrub.
jakie R.
jakie R.
Houston , TX
1 year, 4 months ago
This product is so good it leaves my skin so soft and it feels amazing & it doesn't stink
Lyndsey K.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
1 year, 5 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my go to face wash and I have used over 20 in my lifetime and it has hardly any smell and it is not very strong. It works great at exfoliating but still gentle to use everyday. Great price point as well.
Karen T.
Karen T.
Adelanto, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This product has tiny beads that exfoliate your skin and no it does not stink.
Macarena O.
Macarena O.
San Clemente , CA
1 year, 8 months ago
Smells so good!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I see you got a lot of responses. I have been personally using this for 5 years. I find the product to really smooth and buff your skin. I would say that if you use this product enough, you will start to notice your pores get smaller and will get out some blackheads. I would not use it if you are just wanting the acne control benefit but rather get something that has acne treatment or is recommended my a dermatologist. Obviously for small breakouts it works. The smell is very subtle. Not strong at all. Hope this helps!