Birdie W.
River Rouge, MI

Does this product really work avon sells it that's why I asked?

Angela M.
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Yes, but u have to use it more than once to see results.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Satellite Beach, FL
4 years, 7 months ago
I love how this product exfoliates my skin gently. My skin feels soft and clean, no residue or oily feeling. Great stuff!
Ally B.
Ally B.
Herndon, VA
4 years, 7 months ago
Yes! It actually leaves your skin feeling like it's been cleaned, too. Rather than leaving that soapy/slick feeling. I've definitely seen results since I've been using it.
Kenzi S.
Kenzi S.
Norton, KS
4 years, 7 months ago
Absolutely! I love this product, my whole family uses it!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Bloomsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have been using this product for over 10 years and I have to say that I have never had a problem with it. It doesn't dry my skin out and it cleans how it is suppose to!
Laura G.
Laura G.
Oxford, CT
4 years, 7 months ago
This product works really well, they have different types too so you can match your skin concern. They sell this at target, walgreens, cvs, walmart, you really could find it in any drugstore/supermarket.