Tuss S.
Riverside, CA

Does this help with blackheads?

Julia M.
Julia M.
Laguna Niguel, CA
4 years, 8 months ago
Not alot. It's a harshly texture product with weak medicine...perfect for smoothing the skin, NOT to treat acne.
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Georgia, ['', '', '']
4 years, 8 months ago
Yes this is the most helpful product I have ever used I have very big pores and I kept black heads until I found this product
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
4 years, 8 months ago
I alternate between this and more of a blemish face cleaner
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Allentown, PA
4 years, 8 months ago
It will do a minor job. If you have a lot of deep blackheads, don't expect much.
Korie Y.
Korie Y.
4 years, 8 months ago
Yes! It really does. Its a great product!
Laydee P.
Laydee P.
Wilson, NC
Ally B.
Ally B.
Lexington, KY
4 years, 9 months ago
I definitely recommend this product for blackheads. I have prominent blackheads and I absolutely hate it, but I began seeing quick results with St. Ives Apricot Scrub. My pores were noticeably smaller!
Meganne A.
Meganne A.
Littlestown, PA
4 years, 9 months ago
It very much does so! However, once I started using it more and more often, it caused my skin to dry out. YES, even more so than before I started using it!
Maria Elena S.
Maria Elena S.
4 years, 9 months ago
Yes!! Works very good on my nose area.
Myra K.
Myra K.
Lexington, MS
4 years, 9 months ago
I have been using it for a while but I haven't notice that it clears my blackhead. It is good to prevent the blackheads.