Misato S.

Can it be used on sensitive skin?

Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Scottsville
7 months ago
I probably wouldn't use it if you have sensitive skin because it can be kinda harsh and it may irritate your skin
Svetlana M.
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
1 year, 2 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Yes, it can be used on a variety of skin types although it is pretty harsh so I would only use it once a week if you have sensitive skin.
salma s.
salma s.
alexandria
1 year, 4 months ago
Yes you can use it for sensitive skin!
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
1 year, 4 months ago
I have sensitive skin and use it. It works for me but I would be careful with how vigorously you use it. When I go overboard, it gives me some irritation. That's my fault though, not the product's.
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Dover, PA
1 year, 4 months ago
Yes it can be used on sensitive skin, although I wouldnt be too rough because there are beads in it that could irritate your skin and cause redness.
Karen T.
Karen T.
Adelanto, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
It can be used on sensitive skin,it can irritate your skin if you are too rough because of the tiny beads.
Nathalie F.
Nathalie F.
Palm desert, CA
1 year, 7 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can it be used on sensitive skin? Sure but it is NOT ideal. When it comes to sensitive skin, that can mean multiple things but because of this it might be best to not use an overly abrasive exfoliant especially one that can create micro tears in the skin . ( not visible to the eye, but as an esthetician I have seen some rough skin under mag lamps) Depending on your sensitivities, it might be better to exfoliate using enzymes... or even a physical scrub but one with a cream base as it will be more gentle on your skin. A few ideas for enzyme exfoliants: #Boscia peel gel, #Amorepacific enzyme peel, #tatcha enzyme .. for a physical exfoliant try #caudalie gentle exfoliant
Charlene S.
Charlene S.
Stockton, CA
1 year, 10 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
yes! i have super sensitive skin and i use it twice a week.
dayany s.
dayany s.
bernardino de campos sp
1 year, 11 months ago
Yes -just don't use it everyday because it exfoliates and if you use it too often it will inevitably irritate
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Plattsmouth, NE
1 year, 11 months ago
I wouldn't, as it can be very harsh and irritating. I have sensitive skin and it wasn't a great exfoliant. I would recommend something with a more fine texture, like ExfoliKate or Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion :)